PDA

View Full Version : Duck Stadium At Spyderfest & Concealed Carry Info.

Cruzr Joe
04-04-2013, 09:53 AM
This is not a conversation regarding general carrying of Firearms.

This is only to make you aware that Duck Stadium in Missouri is classified as a 6,000 seat stadium and as such under Missouri law is a NO FIREARMS ALLOWED AREA.

UPDATE I have spoken directly to Chief Hodges (Ozark Police Chief) and he told me that we were OK as long as we had a Valid carry permit from a Reciprocity state. He did not consider our event as being a Stadium Event. He was very pleasant and advised me that he was looking forward to our visit and as long as no one acted irresponsible they were happy to have us as guests.

If you carry, be aware of the local laws regarding your rights and responsibilities.

Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Spyderfest.

Cruzr Joe

PrairieSpyder
04-04-2013, 10:06 AM
This is not a conversation regarding general carrying of Firearms.

This is only to make you aware that Duck Stadium in Missouri is classified as a 6,000 seat stadium and as such under Missouri law is a NO FIREARMS ALLOWED AREA.

If you carry, be aware of the local laws regarding your rights and responsibilities.

Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Spyderfest.

Cruzr Joe

Thanks for the info. Is that only inside the stadium or is the parking lot also restricted?

SpyderLady
04-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Cruzer. Please call Len and have him double check on this for us.... There are many that conceal carry and Spyderfest may have an exemption of some sort. I sure hope so as there will be much money in the area and some of us want protection, plus I know Len has a guard hired for the nights.... What about open carry?

Wiredux
04-04-2013, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the info.

Cruzr Joe
04-04-2013, 03:39 PM
Please see update in original post at top.

Cruzr Joe

PrairieSpyder
04-04-2013, 03:48 PM
Please see update in original post at top.

Cruzr Joe

Thanks for checking this out for us, Joe.:clap:

Cruzr Joe
04-04-2013, 04:13 PM
Thanks for checking this out for us, Joe.:clap:

My pleasure, trying to keep everyone out of trouble

Cruzr Joe

samewok
04-04-2013, 04:22 PM
Thanks for info.

SpyderLady
04-04-2013, 08:23 PM
CruzrJoe.... thank you so much for checking this out for us. Truly appreciate it.:clap::clap: