PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER SPYDERFEST QUESTION

bruiser
04-03-2013, 01:18 PM
I'm wondering with all of us folks who will be trailering, will there be enough trailer parking at the motels?? I know, ride and we won't have to worry about it, right?

Wiredux
04-03-2013, 01:34 PM
I'm wondering with all of us folks who will be trailering, will there be enough trailer parking at the motels?? I know, ride and we won't have to worry about it, right?

Whats a trailer? :roflblack:

bruiser
04-03-2013, 02:24 PM
Smarta$$ :roflblack: :joke:

jthornton
04-03-2013, 07:07 PM
I'm trailering just to ease my wife's fears of riding that far on the spyder... I don't care if I get 10 MPG in the truck if we arrive happy happy happy and have a good time that is what I'm after. The trailer looks like crap but hauls the spyder ok so make room here we come.

John

JJRider
04-03-2013, 07:39 PM
I thought the whole idea was to ride the Spyder? Why do Spyder and Harley riders trailer their bikes?

Wiredux
04-03-2013, 08:11 PM
Bruiser. I do believe that was talked about in a previous thread. Ill see if I can find it tomorrow when I get home.

BikerDoc
04-03-2013, 08:31 PM
You could do like the Harley riders do at Daytona bike Week and park your trailer 25 miles away and then ride in and just yell out about how far away you live......

Rockwall
04-03-2013, 08:45 PM
I haven't been to Spyderfest yet, but it seems like half the fun would be the awesome Spyder road trip getting there and back.

joet82
04-03-2013, 08:50 PM
you could park them side by side in the lot, not worrying about the parking lines, and then just pull them out when needed.

bruiser
04-03-2013, 10:07 PM
I thought the whole idea was to ride the Spyder? Why do Spyder and Harley riders trailer their bikes?

Because some of us can't ride that long a distance for one reason or another. Any more questions?

You could do like the Harley riders do at Daytona bike Week and park your trailer 25 miles away and then ride in and just yell out about how far away you live......

Because that's just not truthful.

bruiser
04-03-2013, 10:11 PM
We could park them like haulers at a NASCAR race. :roflblack:

JCSMOKE
04-03-2013, 10:39 PM
I'll be trailering too, my camper behind the spider. I'll be bringing sippin whiskey old enough to vote, maybe even old enough to be president, got to have a source of heat at the camp site.

Tx web rider
04-03-2013, 10:47 PM
that's the thing my spyder pulls right

only reason my Spyder gets loaded on a trailer if its Broken

Ride it !!!!!!!!!!!

bruiser
04-04-2013, 09:19 AM
I'll be trailering too, my camper behind the spider. I'll be bringing sippin whiskey old enough to vote, maybe even old enough to be president, got to have a source of heat at the camp site.

And where are you camping???????

If I could find it, and afford it, I'd bring some Johnny Walker Blue Lable.

JCSMOKE
04-05-2013, 12:25 PM
And where are you camping???????

If I could find it, and afford it, I'd bring some Johnny Walker Blue Lable.
I will be at the KOA! There will be rot gut and much more refined spirits ready for all to enjoy, bring your own cup, swigging from the bottle is frowned upon, and depending on the attitude of the day violence may occur.

mxz600
04-05-2013, 12:42 PM
I haven't been to Spyderfest yet, but it seems like half the fun would be the awesome Spyder road trip getting there and back.
I don't have the time for an awesome Spyder road trip. And riding expressways to make better time would not be my definition of an awesome Spyder road trip.

Because some of us can't ride that long a distance for one reason or another. Any more questions?

Yes, what Bruiser said.

KCPete
04-05-2013, 09:21 PM
I'm less than 200 miles away and I'm trailering the Spyder...because I told Len that I would bring the pickup and trailer as a spare 'fetch' vehicle for any potential breakdowns on the scheduled rydes. :shocked: (With any luck, it'll sit in the parking lot all week!) Can't see ryding it down and making Janet pull the trailer down...more gas for rydin' at Spyderfest! Besides, that's part of what being involved with MOGang and Spyderfest means - thinking about what can be done to help out!! :2thumbs:
Of course, I generally get down to see Len and the gang about once a month anyway...:D:D Matter of fact, I'm headed down tomorrow for the last MOGang meeting before the week of Spyderfest!