PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest - Texas Booth

flamingobabe
04-03-2013, 08:20 AM
The below was posted on the main board....I'll sign us up for a TEXAS booth and all Texans can meet each other and bring what ever they want...so who's in for Texas Proud

Spyderfest Group Meet-Ups on Wednesday Night!

With expectations of well over 1000 people in attendance, Spyderfest the New Adventure promises to be quite the showing of Spyder riders from all over North America. What can sometimes be difficult then, is meeting up with folks from your neck of the woods that you didn’t even know were there. Or maybe folks with just similar interests.

So we now have an opportunity at Spyderfest to have FREE state, club or group booths set up on Wednesday night’s Kickoff Party at Finley River Park. No vendor booth fee. Nothing to maintain all week. Just one night to set up and have a place to meet your neighbors.

Girls on Spyders (a Facebook group with over 500 ladies) is organizing Wednesday night’s Group Meet-ups. We’ll have a booth so women riders and back-seat riders can meet each other prior to the Ladies Ride the next morning.:dg2:

Here’s what you need to know:

Tables and chairs will be provided to be set up all along the way to and by the river. If you wanted to get extra nice, you can also bring a pop-up tent of any kind if someone in your group is trailering or bringing a camper. Be as simple or extravagant as you want. Have a banner or a sign telling everyone who your group is.
Power will be available at spots all along the way so you can have music, lights, or whatever else may require electricity.
This is your chance to show off your state, club or group. You can have giveaways like snacks or food, offer a doorprize drawing, give away brochures, buttons, decals, etc. Or just set up a table where people can find each other. Anything you want to promote your area or group and be hospitable.
To sign up, just reply to this post and let us know you want to reserve a spot. Then be set up at the park a little before 6:00pm before the Kick-off festivities begin. Spaces will be on a first come-first served basis, but you can see from the pics below all the spots look good.

Deadline to sign up is April, 19th, the Friday before Spyderfest begins so we know how many tables and chairs to plan for.

We think this will be a great way for a big, growing event to feel a little more homey, especially for those who may not be frequent posters on Spyderlovers or otherwise actively involved in the Spyder community.

So...who's in?! Sign up your state or riding group by posting a reply.

AbNormy
04-07-2013, 08:31 AM
Looking forward to it65964

AbNormy
04-07-2013, 08:32 AM
Goofy grin on right is me

flamingobabe
04-07-2013, 10:57 AM
Goofy grin on right is me

I'll be looking for you...going to be great to meet so many new people

Eagle Eye
04-16-2013, 02:48 PM
[/QUOTE]
Spyder Ryders of North Texas will be there with a big Texas Welcome! Come by our booth for a little Spyder gift.;)

AbNormy
04-19-2013, 12:40 AM
Having to cancel due to work issues :mad::(. wonder if they'd let me sell my registration? anyone know if it's transferrable? so bummed..but glad I got a job!