PDA

View Full Version : New Texas Spyder Owner

PMay
04-03-2013, 07:22 AM
Well thought I would officially introduce myself.

Hi, My name is Preston and I am a new Spyder owner! (This is where everyone says hello Preston) he he

My wife (Beth) and I picked up our new RT Limited Edition Blackcurrant last Saturday. We have already managed to put about 110 miles on it and absolutely love it.

Now we just need to find some other Spydie friends to ride with... We live in Mineola, TX about 30 miles North of Tyler and 80 miles east of Dallas..

Very happy to be a part of the site.. Waves at everyone... :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Pennyrick
04-03-2013, 07:44 AM
Hello Preston!!! Welcome to SpyderLovers.

Heard about big hail in Texas last night.... hope it didn't get you folks.

flamingobabe
04-03-2013, 08:08 AM
welcome to spyderlovers and spydering....I'm excited that you and Beth will be joining us at the Texas Memorial Weekend Gatherin' of the Spyders....

SporterSpider
04-03-2013, 08:20 AM
:welcome:enjoy your new RT Limited. Have a great one!

paulbrinker
04-03-2013, 08:30 AM
Welcome and enjoy many more miles. You are in the right place to find people in your area to ride with.

jerpinoy
04-03-2013, 10:47 AM
:welcome::welcome::welcome: and keep posting; ride safe and enjoy.

Chupaca
04-03-2013, 10:55 AM
Congrats Beth and Preston, welcome to both our worlds..roadster ryding and spyder lovers..enjoy the fun has just begun with 110 on the odometer you haven't got out of the driveway...!! :roflblack:

SpyderAnn01
04-03-2013, 10:56 AM
Hello Preston and Beth :welcome:

PMay
04-03-2013, 12:30 PM
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.. Cold and rainy today so not going to get this shiny beast dirty riding it on wet roads just yet lol.. To new to get to dirty yet hahaha

Chomping at bits to get out on it again though... :)

Spyder Smyles
04-03-2013, 12:43 PM
:welcome:glad to have you. Please let Beth know there is a group on facebook dedicated to women SPYDER lovers. Just search for "Girls on Spyders" then request to join. Lots of great ladies there who love to share their experiences. :dg2:

ARtraveler
04-03-2013, 02:19 PM
Welcome aboard and congratulations on your new ryde.

rcantrell52
04-03-2013, 07:07 PM
PMay,
Welcome to the party of Spyder Ryder/Owners. I have had an opportunity to ride in the Mineola area. You have some nice FM roads in that region. I enjoy stopping at the hamburger place in Mineola to eat lunch on those rides.
Reese

lil rabbit
04-03-2013, 07:14 PM
:welcome: to the Spyder Family..... Enjoy all the adventures will guys will have on your new :spyder2:. Lil Rabbit

PMay
04-04-2013, 09:18 AM
Going to ride to Greenville Saturday with a friend who is going to trade in his gold wing and get a Spyder like mine.. He sat on it and loved it so much he is going to get one.. Lol he didn't even drive it before he made his mind up..

Anyone want to meet us up at Lois power sports in Greenville? Do lunch while we wait on my friend to get hooded up?

AbNormy
04-07-2013, 08:18 AM
Welcome!

KCPete
04-07-2013, 08:38 AM
:congrats::welcome:
Welcome to the absolute best place for all things Spyder!

Will you being coming up to Springfield to meet all the friends you haven't met yet at Spyderfest?? :thumbup:

Great chance to meet all those new friends you haven't met yet, get a few hundred more miles on that pretty Spyder, and get to know some of the family! :chat:

Hope to see you soon!!

Pete

Questions
04-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Well, I didn't start a new post...since PMay is my hubby! :) But wanted to say hello to all since I finally registered. So, here goes....

Hello Spyder Lovers!!! :D

I always drag my feet joining these forums because I get rather obsessive trying to read EVERYTHING that was posted since my last visit. With the number of Spyder Lovers on here I will never get caught up! :sour:

I did find the "Girls on Spyders" group on Facebook and requested membership.

Now I'm off to obsess over creating the "perfect" signature...sigh...LOL

:f_spider::f_spider::f_spider:

RAYYOU
04-07-2013, 08:08 PM
Howdy and Welcome to the :spyder2: Family.

opwolfx
04-07-2013, 08:15 PM
Welcome Preston and Beth

louisiana Spyders:spyder2:

jerry

Hi, My name is Preston and I am a new Spyder owner! (This is where everyone says hello Preston) he he

My wife (Beth) and I picked up our new RT Limited Edition Blackcurrant last Saturday. We have already managed to put about 110 miles on it and absolutely love it.

Now we just need to find some other Spydie friends to ride with... We live in Mineola, TX about 30 miles North of Tyler and 80 miles east of Dallas..

Spydee8
04-07-2013, 10:30 PM
:welcome: and :congrats: on your new ryde!! Now let the myles of smyles begin!!

Dee

PMay
04-08-2013, 12:37 PM
Thank you for all the warm welcomes.. I truly am hooked!! Can't wait to meet some of y'all.. Really wanted to make the Spyderfest this year but alas, I will have to make it next year.. To short of a notice to take the time off.. Rest assured we will be there next year with farkles hanging out our ears! Wonder if they make a Spyder RT ear ring lol

donec
04-08-2013, 01:08 PM
:welcome: Preston and Beth and :congrats: on your new :spyder2: from Pflugerville, Texas

:nopic:

kepople
05-30-2013, 09:00 AM
Preston;

we are new Spyder owners this week... and live near Rockwall, so we are not too far from you.

Will have to plan a meet somewhere in the middle sometime..

kirby

Chief2
05-30-2013, 02:57 PM
We are new Spyder Owners also we live in Lufkin not to far from you, There are several spyder owners in the area. Next time we are in Tyler will let u know.:yes:

AbNormy
06-30-2013, 09:51 PM
Congrats, SW Austin here!

Wow Bob!
Sent from my home in Central Texas!

TexasSpyder
07-01-2013, 05:08 AM
:welcome:I got mine from Louis Powersports too. Welcome and enjoy. Let the Farkeling begin.

J. D.

shooter
07-01-2013, 12:37 PM
Congrats, Terrell here.

yamahog
07-01-2013, 12:49 PM
Welcome fellow Texan and Spyder ryder :spyder: the fun has just begun :yes:

Yfactor
07-01-2013, 01:05 PM
:welcome:and :congrats: on your new :spyder2:

Dan McNally
07-01-2013, 01:09 PM
Congrats on a great ride. I picked up a White RT Limited at the dealer on 5 June . . . 750 miles and loving it!

slyder
07-01-2013, 01:41 PM
If ever in Galveston, give us a call.

rastalion868
07-02-2013, 05:40 PM
:welcome:I got mine from Louis Powersports too. Welcome and enjoy. Let the Farkeling begin.

J. D.

I got mine here as well... i think I saw you there recently? (07.01.13)

PMay
07-03-2013, 08:07 AM
Hey for you guys near the Lindale, Tyler, Mineola and surrounding areas, my wife and I and one other Spyder rider will be meeting at the ihop in Lindale July 4th at 8 am for breakfast and a ride.. If your interested, meet us there, would love to meet a few riders in the area!

My cell is 817-522-8112 feel free to call or txt if you want to go or just show up :). Hope to see a few their!

PMay
08-17-2013, 11:13 AM
Just an update,

I now have right at 4,000 miles on my 2013 RT limited and its running awesome. Best purchase I ever made :)

Only problem is my wife always wants to drive and I have to ride Bit$& seat ROFL. What's even worse is, it's going to be that way for a while cause I can't afford 2 of these beasts! Hahahahaha

Anyway, all kidding aside, we share the fun equally and both are having a blast! Hope to make the Spyder fest next year..

Web Runner
08-17-2013, 12:20 PM
Just an update,

I now have right at 4,000 miles on my 2013 RT limited and its running awesome. Best purchase I ever made :)

Only problem is my wife always wants to drive and I have to ride Bit$& seat ROFL. What's even worse is, it's going to be that way for a while cause I can't afford 2 of these beasts! Hahahahaha

Anyway, all kidding aside, we share the fun equally and both are having a blast! Hope to make the Spyder fest next year..

It's a pretty awesome machine!
As far as riding Bit$&, look at it as being chauffeured around town. :thumbup:

RTVIPER
08-17-2013, 01:18 PM
:2thumbs::2thumbs::congrats::congrats:

shooter
08-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Not to far from us in Terrell, TX.

Luvs2Ride
08-17-2013, 03:05 PM

That is one of my favorite colors... Congrats and enjoy the ride!
(Accidentally 'fat fingered' the 'experienced the same thing' button at the bottom of your post. Sorry about that :opps:...:opps: )

PMay
06-03-2014, 04:58 PM
Update...

Been a while since I posted.. I no longer have my 2013 RT limited.. I NOW HAVE THE 2014 RT LIMITED!!!! WOOT!!!!! AWSOME ride to say the least..

wolphspyder
06-03-2014, 05:09 PM
:congrats: :welcome: :nopic:, broke down and got a 2014 now,
Sort of habitforming aren't they.......welcome to the club. :thumbup: