PDA

View Full Version : LEDs from Magic Man

daddydarko
05-01-2008, 06:36 AM
I spent the better part of yesterday installing 6 Micro18 LEDs, a remote, and 1 wheel light from Magic Man. The kit was simple and had everything I needed. I took extra time to ensure none of the LEDs or wires are visible.
I chose red to compliment my red Spyder. Once I got it installed and went through the different lighting modes, I realized I could effectively pull people over in flashing mode. :cop: Oh well. LEDs on cars are illegal in my state but I don't drive with them on anyway.
I'm going to add a few more to the top of the Spyder and perhaps the front wheels. I'll post a better video eventually.

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

Lamonster
05-01-2008, 06:42 AM
:bigthumbsup: :doorag: :spyder:

spyder-dude
05-01-2008, 08:10 PM
Looks great.....No yellow ones available????? I would like some yellow ones but not sure if these are legal in NY while running? Magic Man??

spyderrider44
05-02-2008, 02:25 AM
:congrats: looking forward to more video. :bigthumbsup: :spyder:

Magic Man
05-02-2008, 07:18 AM
Looks great.....No yellow ones available?????

Amber is available and has a nice look to it. For more info just give us a call.

MM

Spyderman10
05-02-2008, 11:14 AM
looks pretty cool.. id like to see it with some more lighting around.. jus to get a feel of how it looks on the spyder..

.. towards the end when the strob effect slows down.. kinda reminded me of Knight Rider :bigthumbsup: