PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Caswell Ride Schedule

Paula(Butch2025)
04-01-2013, 04:55 PM
Well, here we go....Les and I got together today and set up the dates for our rides:
April 14 - Breakfast ride to Flagship on Lake Mille Lac
May 4
June 8
July 27 - Parade Ride?
August 31 - over nighter
September 7-8 - over nighter ?
October 12

So mark your calendars and put in for time off and we see you on the rides.

As each of the rides get close I'll post more details as to the time to meet at Caswell Cycle and where our destination will be. Let's hope Mother Nature is on our side this year and we have beautiful riding weather this season!

Grandpa Pete
04-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Hey guy's, Grandpa Pete here. I have a ? about the ride on the 14th.. How early is the breakfast ride? I'm about an hour and a half from Mora so if it's like at 7:00, I may have to decline. :banghead:....A little later than that I think is doable;):thumbup:. Hope to see ya soon...Take Care. Peter Pontinen.

Paula(Butch2025)
04-06-2013, 06:43 PM
Hey guy's, Grandpa Pete here. I have a ? about the ride on the 14th.. How early is the breakfast ride? I'm about an hour and a half from Mora so if it's like at 7:00, I may have to decline. :banghead:....A little later than that I think is doable;):thumbup:. Hope to see ya soon...Take Care. Peter Pontinen.

Mae are planning on trying to leave around 9am. Hope that's not too early, we'd love to have join us.