PDA

View Full Version : MOGANG April meeting -last one before Spyderfest

SpyderLady
04-01-2013, 01:33 PM
MOGANG, yep the time has come for our last meeting before Spyderfest. Meeting will start at 10:30 am and for now I will say it is at Pitbull Powersports, unless Len notifies us differently.

Lots of last minute instructions, assignments, etc. let the fun begin!!

GloryRyders
04-02-2013, 05:42 AM
:gaah:............we have problem. There is a "family thing" on Saturday that we have to go to so we will not be able to make it down to Springfield and back in time to attend. We have already talked to Len about what he wanted us to do, but if you can let us know what is finally decided we will work it out. Have a good meeting, I know there are lots of little details to figure out and finalize. Also, we can help on some of the rydes if necessary! Later this week, I will give Len a call and let him know.

mac spyder
04-02-2013, 06:37 AM
Patti and I will be there, only means good times are close behind!:yes:

KCPete
04-02-2013, 12:59 PM
Janet & I will be there! Ryding unless it's below 10F or snowing again.
:-D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Shewhoprays
04-02-2013, 02:37 PM
I will be there. Not sure about Dennis. He has a class he may be taking. I'm hoping to ryde down. I need someone to look at my 12v plug. Don't think it is wired. Can't wait to see how things have progressed. Bj:ani29::ani29:

SpyderNana
04-02-2013, 04:10 PM
Dennis and I will be there! Looking forward to seeing everyone again. :ohyea: :yes:

SpyderLady
04-03-2013, 12:53 PM
I will be there riding down with Kevin and Joanie so I can get the purple lady back. We are staying Saturday night at comfort inn as I will be doing ladies route again after meeting. Can't wait to see everyone. Good, good, good times are getting close. Hope every one has been doing endurance training!

Joanie
04-03-2013, 08:53 PM
Janet & I will be there! Ryding unless it's below 10F or snowing again.
:-D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

You rode last time when it was cold. Just where are you going to pack my venom to keep me going till SpyderFest. LOL. See you all soon!!

Joanie
04-03-2013, 08:56 PM
I will be there riding down with Kevin and Joanie so I can get the purple lady back. We are staying Saturday night at comfort inn as I will be doing ladies route again after meeting. Can't wait to see everyone. Good, good, good times are getting close. Hope every one has been doing endurance training!

Endurance Training?!!?!

I thought SpyderFest was suppose to be a vacation for MoGang and all who attend!! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack:

Maybe I had a glass of venom and thought that!!!!

KCPete
04-03-2013, 09:37 PM
You rode last time when it was cold. Just where are you going to pack my venom to keep me going till SpyderFest. LOL. See you all soon!!

Yup, we rode - but it was warmer than 10 degrees!! (Though not by a lot...)
Not sure whether we'll bring you any venom early or not....depends on if I get ambitious enough before Saturday! :p
Either way, ready to get out and see everyone again!

Joanie
04-04-2013, 06:19 AM
Yup, we rode - but it was warmer than 10 degrees!! (Though not by a lot...)
Not sure whether we'll bring you any venom early or not....depends on if I get ambitious enough before Saturday! :p
Either way, ready to get out and see everyone again!

You don't have to get ambitious. I probably don't need to SpyderFest anyway!!! LOL

Shewhoprays
04-04-2013, 06:49 AM
I think I need to taste this venom stuff. ;)

Cuban Spyder
04-04-2013, 07:10 AM
Jane and I will be ryding down. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Can hardly wait for Spyderfest.:yes::yes:

SpyderMeLucky
04-04-2013, 09:38 AM
Mike and I, plus Patti Bear, will be coming to the meeting on Sat.

SpyderLady
04-04-2013, 01:42 PM
I think I need to taste this venom stuff. ;)

Not to worry you will get to taste at Spyderfest. It is beyond good!

SpyderLady
04-04-2013, 01:44 PM
Brenda Barton will be there also

pitbull
04-04-2013, 10:19 PM
Can't wait to have you all here now that we are up and going,,,,,,still ironing out things but wow, its really really real.........I know this because we no longer sleep!!! Ryde safe

2NFrnt
04-05-2013, 08:29 AM
I know this because we no longer sleep!!! Ryde safe

I suspected that was the case, glad you finally admitted it......:bowdown:
:roflblack::roflblack:
:roflblack::roflblack:

xpeschon
04-05-2013, 08:34 AM
See ya all on Saturday, 10:30..

X Man

Starrider
04-05-2013, 03:46 PM