03-31-2013, 09:39 AM
:yes: Is anyone on this board going to ride to the wall in May? :yes:

spydaman60
03-31-2013, 09:47 AM
is that wall----mart?:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

PrairieSpyder
03-31-2013, 12:53 PM

He means to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in DC.

The riders from the western states come through my town and stay overnight here. Lots of local folks then meet them west of town and ride in with them. Then some join them as they head east. I may meet them this year and accompany them out of town for a ways.

Tin Can
03-31-2013, 01:16 PM
I will be going out to CA and riding with RFTW. We are the group that stays in Junction City for the night. It takes us 11 days to get to DC. from CA. The trip will be about 6000 miles going out there and back. I posted something similar to yours and only got a couple of posts back. If you would like you can hook up with RFTW at any of our stops. Just click the logo at the bottom and it will take you to the web site. Any way you go have a great time, it is truly an experience you will not forget.

cgistudio
03-31-2013, 01:49 PM
Will be leaving Kentucky on May 24 and will be riding on Sunday to the wall on may 26 hope to see you there.

ARtraveler
03-31-2013, 01:52 PM
A very worthy cause. One that I would like to also do some day.

Buckeye Bob
03-31-2013, 03:57 PM
Was planning on joining the ride in Hurricane, WV and looking for someone to help share the hotel costs.

bandwagon
03-31-2013, 04:49 PM

I've attended every year since 2009. In 2008 my wife and I were touring the News Museum when Rolling Thunder came roaring into downtown DC. It was after watching those riders that I decided to get a bike. I came close to buying a Harley Trike but went and took a look at the Spyder and the rest is history. I hope to see lots more Spyders this year. You all have a safe and fun ride in and I will see as any of you as I can. I'm going to trying and get as many Spyder riders from the area to join me this year. We now have a Spyder Chapter in Virginia. Spyder Ryders of America Old Dominion. I will also see you all in Mo. and Maggie Valley.

budro
04-28-2013, 12:15 PM

NOT FUNNY AT ALL

CurtG
04-29-2013, 10:39 AM
Well that's the plan as of now anyway. @ Spyders and a Harley. Not yet certain where the overnight will be. Same coming back unless we're really late getting away on Sunday will do the run home in 2 stages also.

Ride safe,

cgistudio
04-29-2013, 10:50 AM
Okay dude if we are all go to DC we néed to meet together and talk and have a cup of coffer are something.

kycats
05-14-2013, 08:46 AM
8 of us will be leaving on the 23rd from Louisville