PDA

View Full Version : Central Arkansas Spyder ride update

Chuckster
03-28-2013, 07:02 PM
Well, here we go again. Due to the 60% chance of rain on this Saturday, we are going to postpone our Spyder ride until Saturday April 6th.

We will meet at Brdadford Marine in North Little Rock anytime from 9 AM on for coffee and donuts. Plan to leave at 10 AM so please be full of fuel.

We will ride to Heber Springs and have lunch at Mack's Fish House. The food is great.

We will ride an hour or two more after lunch and then call it a day.

Hope to see everyone there.

Please give me a shout with any questions or suggestions.

Chuckster
501-804-0639

Dustybell
03-28-2013, 08:55 PM
Wanted to let you know that there is a S.I.D.S. fundraiser that day at the Spring Park at Heber Springs. There is a poker run that leaves from Toadsuck Harley Davidson at 9:00 a.m. and ends at Heber at noon. There is supposed to be a bike and car show with final entries at noon and judging announced at 1:00. I've not attended before, so don't know how many bikes or cars are entered. Just wanted to let you know in case you wanted to check it out since you were so close.

Leslie

Chuckster
04-02-2013, 11:02 AM
Wanted to let you know that there is a S.I.D.S. fundraiser that day at the Spring Park at Heber Springs. There is a poker run that leaves from Toadsuck Harley Davidson at 9:00 a.m. and ends at Heber at noon. There is supposed to be a bike and car show with final entries at noon and judging announced at 1:00. I've not attended before, so don't know how many bikes or cars are entered. Just wanted to let you know in case you wanted to check it out since you were so close.

Leslie

Thanks for the information. That would be a fun event to take in after lunch.

Chuckster