PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Spyderlovers shirt design

spydrluvr
03-26-2013, 07:22 PM
here is the design mark came up with for the back of our shirts. my suggestion that the spyderlover be yellow also, and that the front logo color would match. time is short, please say yes or no to the back logo....so we can get them ordered

front back

spydrluvr
03-26-2013, 07:37 PM
here is the design mark came up with for the back of our shirts. my suggestion that the spyderlover be yellow also, and that the front logo color would match. time is short, please say yes or no to the back logo....so we can get them o

front back

perhaps, mark could move michigan up a bit so that thumb is more visible

Chupaca
03-26-2013, 07:43 PM
I voted anyway...as you can see i'm a bit southwest of Michigan...looks great good luck..!!

samewok
03-26-2013, 07:43 PM
I think it should be moved up also. I am from Michigan would like to get on.

NancysToy
03-26-2013, 08:19 PM
As you know, I'm not big on designs onthe back, but Mark sure did a dandy job on this one. I'm in for at least one. Not sure how it will look on any color shirt but black or navy, though.

2ndChildhood
03-26-2013, 08:48 PM
Looks great. Thats a big yes from me!

ToM
SpyderFest 2013

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SPYD1
03-26-2013, 09:02 PM
I think it would look great on a black shirt.

KAPike
03-26-2013, 09:15 PM
Homerun. I love the back. I'm all in.
Kraig

Well maybe the RT should be Magnesium, but that's just because it's my favorite RT ;)

vrodrjs
03-26-2013, 09:23 PM
That is a good looking design. So do you have to live in Michigan to get one? I wear a lot of T shirts when I ride and I get tired of the crap I get when I wear an HD shirt when I'm on the Spyder.

spydrluvr
03-26-2013, 09:27 PM
That is a good looking design. So do you have to live in Michigan to get one? I wear a lot of T shirts when I ride and I get tired of the crap I get when I wear an HD shirt when I'm on the Spyder.

No, as soon as we decide the design, you can go to the CAT specialty web site. on the bottom of the shirt page, there is a place to order current state shirts....Michigan's should be a go on friday...
:thumbup:

btcherm
03-27-2013, 04:12 AM
Love the looks of the design .........:clap::clap::clap:

mxz600
03-27-2013, 11:24 AM
I'm a little late to the party but I'm in.

I do like the back design with the maze lettering and blue Spyder. Not sure about the green Spyder. Not a big State fan.:roflblack:

One thing to think about, with the state being pictured on the back is it necessary to have it on the front. The front could have just the letters "Michigan Chapter Spyder Lovers".

Mark G.

NancysToy
03-27-2013, 11:30 AM
I'm a little late to the party but I'm in.

I do like the back design with the maze lettering and blue Spyder. Not sure about the green Spyder. Not a big State fan.:roflblack:

One thing to think about, with the state being pictured on the back is it necessary to have it on the front. The front could have just the letters "Michigan Chapter Spyder Lovers".

Mark G.
The old shirts have the chest logo, as do those for other state "chapters". I think it should stay. JMHO

SpyderFun
03-27-2013, 12:58 PM
Having been born and raised in MI....the bridge on the back may be taken for the Golden Gate Bridge in CA which would open a "case of confusion" for the unknowing.

-Mike
<Sent using Tapatalk>

Littlebadwolf
03-27-2013, 01:09 PM
We're in for 2 either way...I agree with Scotty...We need to maintain the original design on the front....and the reverse is nice...