PDA

View Full Version : No time to rest before SpyderFest 2013!

Joanie
03-26-2013, 01:44 PM
Let the New Adventure Begin!

I think I can take a moment and take a break! :roflblack::roflblack: I really don't think so, but things are coming together for SpyderFest.

Passport books for the "Pit Bull Passport Route" are in our possession

Missouri & Arkansas Maps plus other things for the goodie bags are in our possession.

Program Books are ordered!!!!! (If there are a couple of typo's just remember I like venom, and after working at work for 9 plus hours a day at my real job, I have to do something while I work at home, at my I don't get paid for this job!!! If I didn't enjoy doing it I wouldn't be doing it.)

Everyone is responding wonderfully to the "Baskets for Kids" (Within the next 2 weeks we will post who the funds will be going to)

Kev & I just have to figure out what we are going to light up the skies with --- shh don't say what is in my house!!

Just ordered my business cards from Vista Print. Great deal right now, so you still have time left to order if you haven't.

Looking forward to seeing so many old friends again, and meeting so many more, as we already have more registered for SpyderFest 2013 than we had attend in 2012!!

I have gotten several private messages asking me
"Why do you do this?"
"Are all member's of MoGang crazy?"
"How do you do this?"
I can't speak for all of MoGang, but I know I can for a few of us.
How--really don't know exactly how it all pulls off, seems flawless to the attendees, but maybe not to some of us.
Crazy -- YES, why would you even ask!!
Why -- Because it is something that we believe in. Spyder Ryders are a family, in fun times and sad. Kev & I can really attest to that, the past few months our Spyder Family has been there with us during the time of Kev's dad's passing.
Another Why is because we have a leader, although somewhat disorganized, yes that would be you Len, who also believes in this and at times gives us a necessary push and we "GIT-R-DONE".

If you are looking for a MoGang member we will be easy to spot in our bright greenish/yellowish shirts, and we will also probably light up at night.

See you in a few short weeks.

Love to all

Joanie
aka
PyroLady

Bob Denman
03-26-2013, 02:14 PM
:2thumbs: Thank you for all that you guys are doing to make this an event to remember! :firstplace:

JCSMOKE
03-26-2013, 02:21 PM
Thank you for all the work you folks are doing, crazy or not I look forward to getting away from my mess o stuff and letting you guys take over my full focus.
I have been on vacations to nice warm sandy places and quiet little uninhabited peaceful places. Spyderfest is the only place that allows me to forget about payroll, hr, taxes, revenue, accounts receivable, and payable, and all the other issues that come with 35 employees.

You guys ROCK!!!!!!

Mike

GloryRyders
03-26-2013, 02:26 PM
:yes:It's going to be a great party with lots to do and probably no time to rest! :yes: See all of you real soon!:gaah:

Joanie
03-26-2013, 03:29 PM
:2thumbs: Thank you for all that you guys are doing to make this an event to remember! :firstplace:

I just can't wait to me the ever infamous Bob Denman!!!

SpyderLady
03-26-2013, 04:13 PM
Joanie you are no where done yet. We have lots to get ready for registration, etc. rest while you can. Real crazies set in in about 1 week and will continue until Soyderfest is done!!! N

Joanie
03-26-2013, 04:23 PM
Joanie you are no where done yet. We have lots to get ready for registration, etc. rest while you can. Real crazies set in in about 1 week and will continue until Soyderfest is done!!! N

Come in Linda!!!! It was wishful thinking for just a few brief moments!!!:ohyea:

Bob Denman
03-26-2013, 04:31 PM
I just can't wait to me the ever infamous Bob Denman!!!

:opps: I'm pretty far from "infamous"... :opps:
I'm just a blabbermouth with a keyboards and a bit too much time on my hands... ;)

Yazz
03-26-2013, 05:48 PM
Joanie, want to thank you and Kevorama for the excellent fireworks display last Spyderfest. They were better than any city sponsored event I've seen by a long shot. Loved the twinkly ones at the end. Looking forward to more of your pyromania!

MOgang is the best for doing all this work to keep Spyderfest what it is. Thank All Y'all! :bowdown: :firstplace:

Shewhoprays
03-27-2013, 09:27 AM
The days are getting shorter I think. Linda I am almost done with my little project. Getting VERY EXCITED!!!:ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:

SpyderAnn01
03-27-2013, 09:56 AM
Joanie, want to thank you and Kevorama for the excellent fireworks display last Spyderfest. They were better than any city sponsored event I've seen by a long shot. Loved the twinkly ones at the end. Looking forward to more of your pyromania!

MOgang is the best for doing all this work to keep Spyderfest what it is. Thank All Y'all! :bowdown: :firstplace:

:agree: the fireworks were awesome as was the rest of Spyderfest. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us this year.

Thanks for all of your hard work

chickenhoose
03-27-2013, 01:23 PM
In my fifty nine years of life experiences, i must say i have never had as much enjoyment as when i am with Spyder people and the events sponsered by volunteers such as the Mogang group. It is better than most family events. We all have a common interest in our Spyders and respect our fellow owners. We all come from different demographics but releasing daily stress in our lives is very easily accomplished with fellow spyder lovers.
Thanks for all the work you do for us.
Jerry

SpyderLady
03-27-2013, 01:40 PM
Brenda, the list is getting longer and longer. Thanking you in advance for all you do!!!

Dochands
03-27-2013, 03:42 PM
I mostly feel guilty for showing up every year and just having a great time. You rock.

Joanie
03-27-2013, 06:59 PM
I mostly feel guilty for showing up every year and just having a great time. You rock.

Glad you do!

8LEGS
03-27-2013, 08:40 PM

I agree. Thank you all for everything you do!

Some Guy
03-27-2013, 08:53 PM
SpyderFest??? What is that??? :dontknow:

OK...I've been there for all of them so far and won't miss this one either! I booked my 2013 room in Cuba MO last year...but I hear there's a rumor that it's somewhere else this year! :roflblack:

I sure hope that trouble-maker 8LEGS doesn't show up! :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:

(just kidding Tina...Some Girl and I are looking forward to seeing you and "Momma-8LEGS" !!!)

pslawing
03-28-2013, 06:55 AM
This will be my first spyderfest! Can't wait to experience all I've read about. Is amazing all the work everyone has done to pull this off. Thank you! Will understand better what its all about soon!

Trickie Dick
03-28-2013, 08:34 AM

OK...I've been there for all of them so far and won't miss this one either! I booked my 2013 room in Cuba MO last year...but I hear there's a rumor that it's somewhere else this year! :roflblack:

I sure hope that trouble-maker 8LEGS doesn't show up! :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:

(just kidding Tina...Some Girl and I are looking forward to seeing you and "Momma-8LEGS" !!!)

WE try to keep her home but you know her. Now she even shows up with her mother.:yikes: Talking about double trouble.:gaah:

8LEGS
03-28-2013, 08:40 AM

I will be waiting . . . . . . . . . . not to worry. Mom is loving her new RT and is looking forward to her first spyderfest. I will try to be on my best behavior .. . . try.

8LEGS
03-28-2013, 08:41 AM
WE try to keep her home but you know her. Now she even shows up with her mother.:yikes: Talking about double trouble.:gaah:

See ya soon! The snow is melting and I have the weekend off. You know I'll be out riding.