PDA

View Full Version : How many from Kentucky are going to Spyderfest

kentuckyguy
03-26-2013, 01:00 PM
How many from Kentucky are going to Spyderfest.. We are leaveing the Kuttawa Hucks Wed morning at 9:30.. I already have a couple of riders that is gonna join us.. Anyone else is more then welcome to ride along.. It is 5 1/2 hours from me..

Kentuckyguy an wife on 2 wheeler
Madmike
Tony99
klinton + 2 others
UKBLUE1 + 4 others

klinton
03-26-2013, 02:16 PM
Leaving Louisville on wed. morning around 7am heading to Elizabethtown leaving there at 8am heading down WK prkway to spyderfest from there like to hook up with some spyder riders for the ride in

kentuckyguy
03-26-2013, 04:28 PM
Leaving Louisville on wed. morning around 7am heading to Elizabethtown leaving there at 8am heading down WK prkway to spyderfest from there like to hook up with some spyder riders for the ride in

Can you be in Kuttawa at 9:30?? It s at the end of WKPwy...

kentuckyguy
03-26-2013, 04:31 PM

Also just happen to think.. Your time is an hour ahead of us.. So when you leave Etown at 8 it will be 7 our time.. You should have no problem making it here before 9:30.. ...

klinton
03-26-2013, 04:44 PM
I guess I need to know where to meet at I should have a couple other spyders with me

kentuckyguy
03-26-2013, 05:06 PM
I guess I need to know where to meet at I should have a couple other spyders with me

You will travel all the way to the end of the WK PKWY an exit onto I24 towards paducah.. After your on I24 take the very first exit that you come to.. Exit 40 Kuttawa / Eddyville (only about a mile)... Turn left an 1/4 mile an Hucks will be on the left...

klinton
03-26-2013, 05:13 PM
You will travel all the way to the end of the WK PKWY an exit onto I24 towards paducah.. After your on I24 take the very first exit that you come to.. Exit 40 Kuttawa / Eddyville (only about a mile)... Turn left an 1/4 mile an Hucks will be on the left...
how long will it will take me to there from etown

kentuckyguy
03-26-2013, 05:17 PM
how long will it will take me to there from etown

I am thinking that it takes about 2 hours.. But remember that you are an hour ahead of me.. It is 5:17 here right now...

klinton
03-26-2013, 05:23 PM
[QUOTE=kentuckyguy;595521]I am thinking that it takes about 2 hours.. But remember that you are an hour ahead of me.. It is 5:17 here right now...[/QUO

Its 6:20 here Looking forward to meeting up with you:yes:

kentuckyguy
03-26-2013, 05:28 PM
[QUOTE=kentuckyguy;595521]I am thinking that it takes about 2 hours.. But remember that you are an hour ahead of me.. It is 5:17 here right now...[/QUO

Its 6:20 here Looking forward to meeting up with you:yes:

Sounds good.. I will send you a PM when we get closer an we can swap phone numbers to keep in touch... I will gonna add youto the list an the other 2 that might come with you...

CyncySpyder
03-26-2013, 05:33 PM
We usually head south from Cincinnati down to Louisville and then head West from there. Took this same route about 6 times over the past 3 years now, the last a couple of weeks ago for Lens Grand Opening of PitBull PowerSports :clap: We just rarely keep to a schedule when on road trips and generally play it by ear. Makes it hard to plan or meet up and ryde with others tho :shocked:

kentuckyguy
03-26-2013, 06:00 PM
We usually head south from Cincinnati down to Louisville and then head West from there. Took this same route about 6 times over the past 3 years now, the last a couple of weeks ago for Lens Grand Opening of PitBull PowerSports :clap: We just rarely keep to a schedule when on road trips and generally play it by ear. Makes it hard to plan or meet up and ryde with others tho :shocked:

Well.. You an Teddy are welcome to ride out with us if your in the area....

XEXMNR
04-20-2013, 06:18 PM
I plan to leave mid-day on Tuesday and stay over night in Sikeston, MO. Will travel Route 60 west from there on Wednesday. Showers are in the forecast, so I will travel based on clearest times of the day. Hope to see some of you along the way. This is my second Spyderfest and I am looking forward to spending some more money. Ride safe...

kentuckyguy
04-22-2013, 06:19 AM
I plan to leave mid-day on Tuesday and stay over night in Sikeston, MO. Will travel Route 60 west from there on Wednesday. Showers are in the forecast, so I will travel based on clearest times of the day. Hope to see some of you along the way. This is my second Spyderfest and I am looking forward to spending some more money. Ride safe...

You should just stay over here at Kuttawa an ride on out with us Wed morning....