PDA

View Full Version : ALL YOU DOG LOVERS IN THE NORTHEAST.

grumpybob
03-25-2013, 10:41 AM
March 28th, 29th, 30th, & 31st in Syracuse, NY. at the NYS fairgrounds is the best dog show in NY. Conformation in one building and in the Center of Progress building they have Obedience, Rally, & Agility of all levels. Starts around 8:00 am. for agility and runs til late afternoon. 660 agility runs each day. I think 20 plus Conformation rings in the other building. Obedience and Rally runs all day between the two of them. Just about every breed of dog you can think of and some you can't. This is a great place to watch the different events and to think about competing in one of them.

wyliec
03-25-2013, 12:49 PM
I think the gf and I may stop. Our dog in my avatar sure doesn't know the meaning of obedient. And, as far as an agility run goes, she'd expect me to run it and then give her a treat.

Bob Denman
03-25-2013, 01:32 PM
:shocked: Yours too?? :shocked:
Tink considers me as the:
Doorman
Waiter
Warm lumpy napping cushion
Toy-thrower
and
Belly scratcher

Beyond that; I don't know why I'm allowed to live! :roflblack:

ARtraveler
03-25-2013, 01:43 PM
The good side: When you have a dog, you have a friend for life--no matter what kind of day your are having.

When you have cats (I have three) you are considered as staff. :roflblack:

Bob Denman
03-25-2013, 01:52 PM
:agree:
Cats have staff...
Dogs have Family members...

And now that i've aggravated all of the CatLovers in here... :shocked:
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/14/14_6_1.gif :roflblack:

grumpybob
03-25-2013, 04:18 PM
I think the gf and I may stop. Our dog in my avatar sure doesn't know the meaning of obedient. And, as far as an agility run goes, she'd expect me to run it and then give her a treat.

The obedience is in the CARGILL building. I think that is what they call it now. All other events are in the Center of Progress building. I have 2 agility runs each day. Nan has 3 two days & 2 the other 2 days. We run sometime between 8:45 am - 11:00 am, then again mid to late afternoon. Ring 1 in the morning & ring 2 in the afternoon. Nan will have to run about 9:00 am in ring 2 two days can't remember which, except not Sunday. I told her not to enter the extra class but she wouldn't listen, to much to go from one class directly to the other.

Pic of each dog just in case you are there when we run.

spydaman60
03-25-2013, 04:47 PM
:shocked: Yours too?? :shocked:
Tink considers me as the:
Doorman
Waiter
Warm lumpy napping cushion
Toy-thrower
and
Belly scratcher

Beyond that; I don't know why I'm allowed to live! :roflblack: add to that bed maker, match maker, chef, personal trainer, treat man, and a few more things, and it sounds like our "moose"! (105 pound chocolate lab):yikes:

Bob Denman
03-25-2013, 04:52 PM
105 pounds?? Ours is a bit smaller (101 pounds SMALLER!), but I'll be a nickel that she's got just about every bit as much personality! :roflblack::roflblack:

spydaman60
03-25-2013, 04:54 PM
105 pounds?? Ours is a bit smaller (101 pounds SMALLER!), but I'll be a nickel that she's got just about every bit as much personality! :roflblack::roflblack:my dogs toys are bigger than that!:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

grumpybob
03-25-2013, 04:54 PM
add to that bed maker, match maker, chef, personal trainer, treat man, and a few more things, and it sounds like our "moose"! (105 pound chocolate lab):yikes:

He is one big lab! our lab(chocolate) is at 74 lbs and losing. An all American lines male, not a British line.

Bob Denman
03-25-2013, 04:55 PM
my dogs toys are bigger than that!:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Your dogs have piles of CRAP that's bigger than that! :shocked: ;)

spydaman60
03-25-2013, 05:27 PM
He is one big lab! our lab(chocolate) is at 74 lbs and losing. An all American lines male, not a British line. ours is from a british hunting line here in the northeast. his granddad was 109 pounds and when he jumped up on you and put his paws on your shoulder, he darn near looked you straight in the face.:yikes:

grumpybob
03-25-2013, 07:53 PM
ours is from a british hunting line here in the northeast. his granddad was 109 pounds and when he jumped up on you and put his paws on your shoulder, he darn near looked you straight in the face.:yikes:

How old is he? Got any pic's. Jake, our guy is 7 1/2 yrs old. He has bad hips so we keep his weight down and limit his jumping as much as possible.