PDA

View Full Version : Signed up for the Spyder home coming

Aluvatar
04-25-2008, 04:41 PM
Hi all just signed up for the :spyder: home coming http://advancedcomputer.com/Spyder_Tour_Info_Americade.doc

I will be staying in lake George on wed and Thursday night. I even talked the wife into coming along. Just wanted to know if any NY riders would like to meet up if your heading up wed drop me a email Lawsjm@twcny.rr.com

i booked for wed and Thursday here
Country Hearth Lake George
2447 Route 9 North | Lake George, NY 12845
phone: (518) 668-4141

special rate thanks to Shawn Scott aka spider-dude

and for Friday

Château Bromont – www.chateaubromont.com
90 Rue De Stanstead
Bromont, QC, J2L 1K6, Canada
450-534-3433

hope to see you there

Smylinacha
04-25-2008, 05:03 PM
This is during Americade this year? Hmmmm, I'm not that far from there - about 3 hours. I won't get mine till August but my friend might wanna go. Maybe we'll go.

Lamonster
04-26-2008, 04:19 AM
What were the rates?

Aluvatar
04-26-2008, 05:23 AM
the normal minimum stay is 4 nights he got them to let us stay for 2 nights for 169

jeuchler
04-26-2008, 08:54 AM
Thanks for the heads-up, Aluvatar!

This sounds awesome...we're just figgering whether we want to go up through Vermont (much easier) or west from Massachusetts to Lake George (get to ride with everybody).

Definitely want that shield form Marcel and the backrest now.

(OK, and the GPS mount AND the triple-play AND the tank bag AND gotta finish mounting those highway pegs today...) before this trip! :bigthumbsup:

jeuchler
04-26-2008, 09:52 PM
Got a reservation at Chateau Bromont. :bigthumbsup:

We were wondering if there's anybody in or near Plattsburgh who knew where we could leave truck and trailer to ryde up along the route Plattsburgh-Brossard-Drummonville-Valcourt.

Please post here or send a pm. I'd like to think other folks will be trailering part way with the intent of meeting up at one of the gathering areas...

dltang
04-27-2008, 05:58 AM
We aren't trailering up but we are making the meet in Brossard. Would love to know if anyone else will be at that meet. Also, over on Can-Am Talk there is a guy from Montreal saying he has room for two if anyone wants to stay longer. Maybe you could contact him and park it there. You would have to read the thread, can't remember his name of hand.