PDA

View Full Version : New Spyder Riding Group Formed for VT Area

vtspyder
03-23-2013, 11:01 AM
New VT Spyder group formed. Feel free to join! I will be distributing info at the local dealership in Rutland Vt this week. :cheers:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/group.php?groupid=95

BLUEKNIGHT911
03-23-2013, 11:07 AM

Chupaca
03-23-2013, 11:10 AM
that there are new groups forming up. Riding season fir you all is coming up and the more the merrier..!!good luck with your group and may it always keep growing...:2thumbs::ohyea:

TicketBait
03-23-2013, 01:06 PM
Congrats on your riding group:thumbup: Really like the photo of you standing by your bike with all that great scenery too!

vtspyder
03-23-2013, 04:49 PM
Congrats on your riding group:thumbup: Really like the photo of you standing by your bike with all that great scenery too!

Thanks! Right up the street from the house. Wish we had that fall color year around!;)

spydaman60
03-23-2013, 05:35 PM
what a great offer! nice pictures and the talent is obvious! pm'd you!!!

vtspyder
03-23-2013, 07:52 PM
what a great offer! nice pictures and the talent is obvious! pm'd you!!!

Thanks a bunch! I have to tell ya, I just love the graphics on your spyder. Absolutely slammin'! Great job on that Spydaman! Can't stop looking at the picture. I want something like that for mine. Not over the top. Just really tasteful. NICE!:thumbup:

Phyllis
03-27-2013, 02:18 PM
AI
New VT Spyder group formed. Feel free to join! I will be distributing info at the local dealership in Rutland Vt this week. :cheers:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/group.php?groupid=95

spydaman60
03-27-2013, 02:22 PM
Thanks a bunch! I have to tell ya, I just love the graphics on your spyder. Absolutely slammin'! Great job on that Spydaman! Can't stop looking at the picture. I want something like that for mine. Not over the top. Just really tasteful. NICE!:thumbup:thanks for the complement! looking forward to meeting you and getting some tips on photography!:2thumbs: