PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered my new Spyder

TurboViper
04-25-2008, 03:34 PM
Glad to find this Spyder Site and look forward to learning more about my Spyder. I just ordered my 2008 and got the "SE5" auto option. Never have ridden one but after reading all the reviews I knew I had to have one. Never could ride a Motorcycle having polio at young age and now I hope I can experience the thrill of the open road at age 62 and although getting twin turbochargers installed on my Viper I know it won't compare to the feel of the wind and open road. Just paranoid about those crazy inconsiderate drivers but will have to get used to that.

Hopefully I will find more Spyder owners in the area and compare notes, horsepower and the many options that I know I will find out in this Forum. Thanks again for all the cool info and looking forward to October / November when my Spyder should be delivered :congrats:

Danimal
04-25-2008, 03:37 PM
Fantastic product to get you out on the open road!

BRP should do a story on you once you get it!

Congrats!

SPYMAN
04-25-2008, 03:53 PM
:congrats: :welcome:

I am in southern NV., Dont know if thats any were close to you?

:bigthumbsup: SPYMAN :bigthumbsup:

Smylinacha
04-25-2008, 05:06 PM
Hey there - just ordered mine too last night! :congrats:
So where are you at? I'm in Connecticut. I've been open road on two wheels for a while now - I hear the Spyder is even more fun than that so you haven't missed anything from what I'm hearin.

bjt
04-25-2008, 05:59 PM
Congrats on your Spyder order. Welcome to SpyderLovers, one of, if not the best Spyder enthusiat site in the U.S. :bigthumbsup:

REDSPYDER08
04-25-2008, 08:52 PM
I JUST ORDERED MY :spyder: ON THE 11TH FROM JACKSONVILLE POWER SPORTS I ORDERED THE BLACK & RED SE5. LOOK FWD TO RIDING WITH MORE :spyder:

Lamonster
04-25-2008, 09:42 PM
:congrats: :welcome: :spyder: :spyder: :doorag:

pphantom538
04-25-2008, 10:19 PM
Glad to find this Spyder Site and look forward to learning more about my Spyder. I just ordered my 2008 and got the "SE5" auto option. Hopefully I will find more Spyder owners in the area and compare notes, horsepower and the many options that I know I will find out in this Forum. Thanks again for all the cool info and looking forward to October / November when my Spyder should be delivered :

:agree:
I'm waiting for the SE5 as well. Choose red. Live in NJ and hoping to hook up with other spyders as soon as I can. I givew you credit for being willing to stretch your limitations and live life to the fullest. I wish you well and hope to meet someday.

spyderrider44
04-26-2008, 02:32 AM
:spyder: :congrats: :welcome: to all new riders you are going to love the :spyder:

Star Cruiser
04-27-2008, 11:51 PM
The Spyder was the obvious choice for me as well. I lost my left leg in a motorcycle accident nearly three years ago. The shifter (left foot) was a challenge, as well as pushing the bike around to park it etc. The SE5 solved the problems and REVERSE is just a bonus. I am expecting delivery within the month. I ordered Silver, because the Red was not available at the time. The dealer knows I would rather the Red if it doesn't hold up delivery. Can't wait to be in the saddle again