PDA

View Full Version : Pro Caliber Longview WA Open House

spyderdan
03-23-2013, 02:30 AM
Pro Caliber Longview is holding an Open House and 2013 Kickoff on Saturday, April6th, from 11:00AM until 3:00PM. Members of the Spyder Ryder of America - Columbia River Chapter will be attending this event. We hope Spyder Ryders from Washington State will join us in attending!

Pro Caliber’s agenda for their Open House:
· Spyder demo rides from 11AM to 3PM - with a closed course exceptfor serious potential buyers.
· Swap Meet Open to the public to sell between 11AM and 3PM -Please RSVP to see to travisr@procaliber.com (travisr@procaliber.com)
· Free BBQ lunch from 12PM to 1PM - With hamburgers, hotdogs and other good stuff courtesy of Pro Caliber
· Door prizes and raffle from 1PM to 1:30PM – Lots of GreatPrizes!!!!!
· Tech talk hosted by Pro Caliber’s own Shawn Smoak from 1:30until 2:00PM – Come ask Shawn all you Spyder questions
· Group ride led by the Spyder Ryder of America - Columbia RiverChapter – 2:30PM Estimated time 1 to 2 hours, starting and ending at Pro Caliber(weather permitting)
· All parts and accessories on sale!
· Special deals on all new vehicles

For more information call Travis or Larry at Pro Caliber’s360-636-1220,

spyderman051
03-24-2013, 10:52 PM
Dan,
I'll see you there around 11..
Thanks

Pro Caliber Longview is holding an Open House and 2013 Kickoff on Saturday, April6th, from 11:00AM until 3:00PM. Members of the Spyder Ryder of America - Columbia River Chapter will be attending this event. We hope Spyder Ryders from Washington State will join us in attending!

Pro Caliber’s agenda for their Open House:
· Spyder demo rides from 11AM to 3PM - with a closed course exceptfor serious potential buyers.
· Swap Meet Open to the public to sell between 11AM and 3PM -Please RSVP to see to travisr@procaliber.com (travisr@procaliber.com)
· Free BBQ lunch from 12PM to 1PM - With hamburgers, hotdogs and other good stuff courtesy of Pro Caliber
· Door prizes and raffle from 1PM to 1:30PM – Lots of GreatPrizes!!!!!
· Tech talk hosted by Pro Caliber’s own Shawn Smoak from 1:30until 2:00PM – Come ask Shawn all you Spyder questions
· Group ride led by the Spyder Ryder of America - Columbia RiverChapter – 2:30PM Estimated time 1 to 2 hours, starting and ending at Pro Caliber(weather permitting)
· All parts and accessories on sale!
· Special deals on all new vehicles

For more information call Travis or Larry at Pro Caliber’s360-636-1220,

lil rabbit
03-25-2013, 07:49 PM
Dan,

I will try to make it, I am having a medical procedure done on my hand. But I should be able to ride down. Will let you know more on how I am recovering and if I can make it.

Bruce

spyderdan
04-07-2013, 10:30 AM
Dan,

I will try to make it, I am having a medical procedure done on my hand. But I should be able to ride down. Will let you know more on how I am recovering and if I can make it.

Bruce
Hey Bruce, sorry you couldn't make it yesterday and hope you are recovering well. We had a great turn out with 38 members showing up to support Pro Caliber's Open House. A number of us ended up winning prizes from their drawing. Wish it could have been better weather wise, but it only rained on us very briefly. Hope to see you join us in the future.
Dan

lil rabbit
04-07-2013, 11:25 AM
Dan,

Yeah me too, my hand is getting better the swelling has gone down and I able to move my fingers and grip. So if the weather gets better I am going to venture out and get some riding in. Glad you had a good turn out. :clap::clap::thumbup: Yes I would like join you guys in some rides just let me know and I will make plans to come down to your area. And congrats on winning some prizes........:yes::yes: