PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Riders in the Virginia, Maryland, and DC join us at the Marine Corps Museum

bandwagon
03-22-2013, 02:04 AM
18900 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Triangle, VA 22172
38.543404 -77.342171

April 6 2013, 1015am until----you decide

If you miss us outside or in the lobby, go to the 2nd floor then go left until you come to the food area.

Come out and join us for breakfast/lunch and a chance to
show off your Spyders. Feel free to tour the wonderful Marines
Museum (It's free ) to all. Also if you have items that you
want to donate to the Virginia Basket for Spyderfest (See details on SRAOD
Face Book page). Also more information on BRP and Fredericksburg
Motor Sports. Member applications and patch/rocker ordering. :thumbup:

The Wanderer
03-22-2013, 07:10 AM
Hi Bandwagon,
I would love to ride/meet up with you guys at another time. Unfortunately, I will be out of town not returning until the April 8th. Please keep me in mind for future events. Are you going to the owner's event in Maggie Valley?

bandwagon
03-28-2013, 01:15 AM
Hi Bandwagon,
I would love to ride/meet up with you guys at another time. Unfortunately, I will be out of town not returning until the April 8th. Please keep me in mind for future events. Are you going to the owner's event in Maggie Valley?

Please visit us at www.sraodva.com (http://www.sraodva.com) Facebook Spyder Ryder of America Old Dominion :2thumbs:

I2BZ2W8
03-31-2013, 06:56 AM
See you there...

piedmontrider
03-31-2013, 08:21 PM
Kenny-
Both my wife and I will be there Saturday. Will be happy to discuss the group ride to Spyderfest (currently at 7 Spyders).

Doug Taylor

SpyRyd
04-01-2013, 05:15 AM
I'll be there on Saturday. Weather is supposed to be nice so I'll be taking a leisurely 3 hour Spyder ryde up Route 17 to Fredericksburg then the "big slab" into Triangle. Bringing my goodies for the Virginia/Maryland Spyderfest basket. Looking forward to the meeting; gabbing with fellow Spyder lovers, and visiting the museum.