PDA

View Full Version : Frog Togs

buck1234
03-21-2013, 05:15 PM
Hi All;

I'm no salesman and I hope it's not against the rules. 2 days ago got the new, The Sportsman's Guide catalog and they had Yellow and Blue Frog Togs rain suits at what I thought was a fair price.

That's all folks.

Buck1234;):yes:

Bob Denman
03-21-2013, 05:24 PM
Thanks for the update! :thumbup:
Frogg Toggs seem to have a lot of fans.
I prefer TourMaster one-piece suits; but that's just me. :opps:

buck1234
03-21-2013, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the update! :thumbup:
Frogg Toggs seem to have a lot of fans.
I prefer TourMaster one-piece suits; but that's just me. :opps:

OK but their YELLOW !!!!!!:lecturef_smilie:

NancysToy
03-21-2013, 05:42 PM
Remember, not all Frogg Toggs are created equal. Be sure to look carefully to get the features and strength you want or need.

Bob Denman
03-21-2013, 05:52 PM
OK but their YELLOW !!!!!!:lecturef_smilie:

It will make it easier to be seen in inclement weather...:thumbup:
Scotty's right; check to make sure of what you're buying.

cjackg
03-21-2013, 06:07 PM
Hi All;

I'm no salesman and I hope it's not against the rules. 2 days ago got the new, The Sportsman's Guide catalog and they had Yellow and Blue Frog Togs rain suits at what I thought was a fair price.

That's all folks.

Buck1234;):yes:

There was a similar thread recently and I bought a set of the very bright Yellow Frogg Toggs...
See.... http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?49087-Frogg-Toggs

Oldmanzues
03-21-2013, 06:38 PM
My jacket is lime green. I think mine are caled Road Toads. 2nd set of frogs, great service
Oldmanzues

Chupaca
03-21-2013, 07:24 PM
Thanks for letting know..!! :2thumbs:

MMcc
03-21-2013, 08:04 PM
Just my 2 cents worth. Had and lost the first set which were the pale green and was very happy with them. They worked very well while ryding in the rain because they had the storm flap over the zipper. Bought a second set at a discount and though very similar do not have as good a storm flap over the jacket zipper. First ride using them they worked well but there was leakage in the obvious place. You get what you pay for. I recommend that you purchase the ones designed for ryders not hikers.

Rlobell
03-21-2013, 08:59 PM
I bought a pair of frog togs and when I got them home I tried them on - they were huge! I looked like the Michelin Man (tires)....so - I decided I needed to 'draw them up' by putting them in the dryer. WRONG thing to do! When I took them out of the dryer they were so small I don't even think that they would fit on a Barbie doll. I didn't even get to wear them one time - when you do something stupid like that you just own up to it and laugh! I went out and bought Tour Master rain gear and it's great!

Daisyjoe
03-21-2013, 10:34 PM
Love my FROGGS!!

vtspyder
03-22-2013, 08:05 AM
It will make it easier to be seen in inclement weather...:thumbup:
Scotty's right; check to make sure of what you're buying.

Ditto here. Bought a pair of pants a couple of years ago. Got caught in the rain and might as well have been wearing a bathing suit!:shocked:

fyrertuck
03-22-2013, 08:06 AM
:clap:Frogg Toggs