PDA

View Full Version : March 23rd Central Arkansas Spyder ride postponed

Chuckster
03-21-2013, 08:14 AM
Hey Spyder riders,

Due to the unseasonably cool temperatures and the high probability of rain on Saturday, our Spyder ride is being postponed. We will tentatively reschedule for March 30th. We will make definite plans as we get closer to the date and see if these weather trends are going to change.
On another note, Hooters is starting their “BIKE NITES” on Thursday, April 4th. This would be a great time to show off our Spyders and meet other riding enthusiast.
Please give me a call if you have any questions and suggestions.

Chuckster
501-804-0639

FaranH
03-21-2013, 09:43 AM
Thanks for the update, Chuck.

Cruzr Joe
03-21-2013, 05:41 PM
So Sad, i was looking forward to it.

Cruzr Joe

samewok
03-21-2013, 05:51 PM
Sorry was looking forward to it.

Chupaca
03-21-2013, 07:31 PM
But better safe than sorry or at least uncomfortably wet.. Hope the fact winter drags on that summer will do the same for all of you..!! :thumbup:

suenmikez
03-24-2013, 03:24 PM
:bowdown:My wife and I will be moving into Hot Springs Village next month. Would be interested in joining up for some rydes, where do you start out from? Looking forward to some great ryes in Arkansas!

But better safe than sorry or at least uncomfortably wet.. Hope the fact winter drags on that summer will do the same for all of you..!! :thumbup:

Cruzr Joe
03-26-2013, 10:45 PM
:bowdown:My wife and I will be moving into Hot Springs Village next month. Would be interested in joining up for some rydes, where do you start out from? Looking forward to some great ryes in Arkansas!

We run to hot springs quite often on weekends from Bryant, maybe we could swing through the village and pick you up

Cruzr joe 501 580-5595

Jplouch@stephensgroup.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Farmboy
03-27-2013, 05:31 AM

I do not live in the Village but I work there 3 days a week. let me know when you get in and I will stop by to say HI in my travels. I work on ever ones appliances there. If you need appliance work done call Haines appliance in Hot Springs and I will fix you up. we do not sale, just repair. Jerry