PDA

View Full Version : Right guage?

spydercoach
03-21-2013, 12:38 AM
I just ordered a 52mm volt gauge to replace the gas gauge on a 2012 RT SE (i hope that was the correct size) and my question is, do I just use the wires from the gas gauge to power the volt gauge or do I need to wire it from somewhere else? Also I understand I have to unhook the temp gauge to allow for the electronic gauges to work on my computer panel and can I use those wires to supply power to a camera monitor for a rear facing camera? Any help please

Chupaca
03-21-2013, 01:06 AM
:agree: What he said..!! :coffee:

spydercoach
03-21-2013, 11:14 AM
does anyone know if the 2012 RT SE has any blank spots in the fuse panel that could be used for the rear facing camera and monitor? If not, what system or circuit would you suggest I tap into. Don't want to upset the delicate electric system of the spyder. Thanks

Wiredux
03-21-2013, 11:26 AM
I just ordered a 52mm volt gauge to replace the gas gauge on a 2012 RT SE (i hope that was the correct size) and my question is, do I just use the wires from the gas gauge to power the volt gauge or do I need to wire it from somewhere else? Also I understand I have to unhook the temp gauge to allow for the electronic gauges to work on my computer panel and can I use those wires to supply power to a camera monitor for a rear facing camera? Any help please

Where did you get it? I have been looking for some digital ones.

spydercoach
03-21-2013, 02:17 PM
Where did you get it? I have been looking for some digital ones.

www.Prosportgauges.com is where I got the volt gauge and Tadibrothers is where i got the rear facing camera and the 4.75 x 3 led monitor. Package deal 149.00