PDA

View Full Version : I'm ready for some ridin

BigAbyss
03-20-2013, 09:49 PM
Let's try to do a better job of meeting up more this riding season if at all possible. I am in the Philadelphia area.

Chupaca
03-20-2013, 10:33 PM
While living in the east coast (Stamford CT) I never saw a spyder for the 9 years I was there. Saw commercials but that was it. Then while driving the moving truck to the west coast I saw the largest group of spyder in PA I have seen to date. You shouldn't have a problem.. If not come on over...!!:ohyea:

mrmichaelg
03-21-2013, 06:14 AM
Let's try to do a better job of meeting up more this riding season if at all possible. I am in the Philadelphia area.
If you feel like riding and coming across a bridge to the Jersey side. We're meeting this Sunday the 24th at the Red Lion Diner on Rt. 206 at, 10AM. :yes:Check the Jersey posting every now and then. This particular posting is http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?49472-New-Jersey-let-s-do-dinner. Look for the most recent dates. Hope to see their.

otter28169
03-21-2013, 06:49 AM
I live in Central NY state. I joined both the NY Spyder Ryders, and The North Eastern PA Spyder Ryders. You do not have to be a resident of the area to join the group. Hope this helps you to get some rydes in this year.

Just sayin'............

JaymeG33
03-21-2013, 09:48 AM
There's also Pennsylvania Spyder Ryders. We have quite a few members from the Northeastern PA part of the state & some rides will be scheduled by the members in that area as well. Lots of riding opportunities for you!

www.pennsylvaniaspyderryders.org

arris
03-22-2013, 09:01 PM

i AM GETTING READY FOR SOME RIDING. BUT,,,,:banghead: BECAUSE OF A DOCTOR(I GUESS THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE CALLEDNOW) ( IHAVE ANOTHER NAME FOR THIS COUGH COUGH DR) BUT I AM NOT ALLOWED TO PUBLISH HIS NEW NAME) I HAD TO HAVE MY RIGHT KIDNEY REMOVED BECAUSE OF ONE OF THESE PEOPLE WHO GOT HIS LICENSE IN A CRACKER JACK BOX. I HAVE BEEN COMLANING ABOUT A PAIN IN MY RIGHT SIDE FOR QUITE A WHILE AND ALL I EVER RECEIVED WAS A BAG OF PILLS. THEN AFTER LISTING TO MY WIFE TELLING ME TO GO ANOTHER DR FOR QUITE A WHILE, I FINALLY WENT AND I HAD MY RIGHT KIDNEY REMOVED BECAUSE OF THE CANCER IN THE KIDNEY. NOW I AM DOWN FOR 2 MONTHS. LUCKLY THE CANCER DID NOT SPREAD TWO FAR BECAUSE THIS DOCTOR FOUND THE CANCER AND REMOVED IT IN A PERIOD OF TWO MONTHS. FROM FIRST TEST TO REMOVAL. ALL IT TOOK WAS A SIMPLE URINE TEST AND THEN A BLOOD TEST TO CONFIRM WHAT HE THOUGHT WAS THE CANCER.
SO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR PRESENT DR, CAN READ A URINE TEST AND THAT THE DR, IS QUALIFIED TO DO THE OPERATION. I WAS ON THE OPERATING TABLE FOR A TOTAL OF 5 HOURS AND NOW I AM PAYING FOR IT.
HOPEFULLY YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH WITH WHAT I DID.
THE RENAL DR TOLD ME THAT IF I HAD GONE TO HIM IN THE BEGINING, PROBABLY ALL HE WOULD DO IS REMOVE THE TUMOR, BUT BECAUSE THE CANCER WAS A STAGE TWO THE DR HAD TO REMOVE THE KIDNEY INTACT.
LISTEN TO YOUR WIFE AND PAY HEED TO WHAT SHE IS SAYING. GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND HPPEFULLY YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH WITH WHAT I DID.

BigAbyss
03-22-2013, 10:10 PM
Damn arris that's a crazy story sorry to hear that. Speedy recovery! I hav e no problem riding far so new York, northeastern pa, new joisy, fine with me. I will link up with y'all somehow. Excited:2thumbs: