PDA

View Full Version : Wife always said

LLSailor
03-20-2013, 08:32 PM
that I was a hard person to buy gifts for. Seems in the last year, that has changed. Christmas was the Seal floorboards and just ordered the Airhawk R for my birthday. Now, she's the hard one to buy for.

Bob Denman
03-20-2013, 08:36 PM
Do you think that she'd like a new helmet? :dontknow: ;)

SPYD1
03-20-2013, 08:48 PM
Just keep dropping the Can Am hints when it is shopping time! Or you'll get another tie.:roflblack:

spydaman60
03-20-2013, 08:52 PM
that I was a hard person to buy gifts for. Seems in the last year, that has changed. Christmas was the Seal floorboards and just ordered the Airhawk R for my birthday. Now, she's the hard one to buy for. now it's "farckle birthday" and "farckle Christmas"! I love it!!!!:clap:

r1100rider
03-20-2013, 09:23 PM
that I was a hard person to buy gifts for. Seems in the last year, that has changed. Christmas was the Seal floorboards and just ordered the Airhawk R for my birthday. Now, she's the hard one to buy for.Ive been getting away with this one for a while now sway bar for her for Christmas heated socks for valentine s day(flowers to of course) going to be hid up grades for b day she loves it says she like s practical gifts I just hate to see money wasted on gift s that someone is hoping that will be cool ,get something that will go to good use ( besides if it makes a improvement on her spyder then I put in on mine) identical spyders means that any mod can be cross checked to see if it really helps

Chupaca
03-20-2013, 10:50 PM
The tides have changed. She will have no problem from now on..anything spyder..!! Now you on the other hand will have to find the little hints dropped around..!! :roflblack:

Buttsy
03-21-2013, 09:31 AM
that I was a hard person to buy gifts for. Seems in the last year, that has changed. Christmas was the Seal floorboards and just ordered the Airhawk R for my birthday. Now, she's the hard one to buy for.

She's a keeper..................:ohyea: