PDA

View Full Version : My Next Purchase

Diggittt
04-24-2008, 12:10 AM
I chased one of these down today on my way to my dealer..... thought it was a spyder until I notice the two wheels in the back..... oh yeah I am in Bakersfield, California..... http://www.gg-quad-northamerica.com/index.html

Diggittt

spyderrider44
04-24-2008, 01:43 AM
Very cool but way out of my price zone :spyder:

bjt
04-24-2008, 06:36 AM
Wow. Looks cool but I'm with spyderrider44 on the price. To get that optioned up to where I have (or will have) my Spyder, I would be looking at a minimum of $54,000. I am probably going to have $21,000 into my Spyder with all the options I want plus a Best Plus warranty plus tax, title, plates.

Derwin
04-24-2008, 06:58 AM
Yeah, that looks really cool, but it's obviously out of the price range of most people:

MSRP PRICE US $49,500
GG Quad complete standard
including reverse gear, standard painting. Additional price for metallic color or custom paint.

I'll stick to a nice Spyder for half that price, AND get just as much attention! But who's really looking for attention? Not me! ;D

Derwin

barb36jack31
04-24-2008, 09:51 AM
No question that would be a fun ride. That Beemer boxer twin is a horse of a motor. Yards and yards of torque and virtually bulletproof! I'll stick with my Spyder, though. I like its looks much better. Small rocketship comes to mind!

Jack H.

Lamonster
04-26-2008, 04:34 AM
They brought some of those to Deals Gap to demo. They were pretty cool but I can get a really nice car for that kind of money. I'll stick with my Spyder. ;D :spyder: