PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest Passport Runs

Wiredux
03-18-2013, 08:26 PM
Just wondering if the Passport Runs are the same thing as poker runs? Anyone know?

NancysToy
03-18-2013, 08:30 PM
Similar.

my3gs
03-18-2013, 08:42 PM
The way i understand it is u get a passport an get it stamped at the places on the run an turn it in to win prizes each day.

Joanie
03-18-2013, 08:47 PM
Passport books are purchased and there are a couple different routes. You have to get your book stamped at the different locations.

Then on Saturday night you will tear out the name page and put it in the box -- YES you get to keep your passport book this year. There will be all sorts of prizes that will be given away on Saturday night.

Passport books will be able to be purchased at registration, and I think that SpyderLady Linda and I will be selling them along with a bunch of other items at vendor village.

SpyderAnn01
03-18-2013, 09:12 PM
Just wondering if the Passport Runs are the same thing as poker runs? Anyone know?

They are even better than most poker runs that I have been on. You can go at your own pace and in any order you want. If you buy your passport on Wednesday you have until Saturday evening to turn them in. The prizes have always been great too.

murphybrown
03-18-2013, 09:14 PM
The proceeds benefit kid project. Last couple of years of been the backpack program not sure what charity is this year. But I am guaranteed it'll be a worthwhile one. Because that's the way Mogang rolls!:yes:

Wiredux
03-18-2013, 09:21 PM
I plan to participate. Maybe someone could order something like this so we can place it somewhere on the spyder?