PDA

View Full Version : Raffle for spyderfest 2013

spydrluvr
03-18-2013, 10:12 AM
This will be my last post on this subject....if no replies, I will purchase something on my own and ship to pitbull......would just like Michigan to be represented.

Spyderfest 2013 BASKETS FOR KIDS
We know Spyder Ryders are some of the most generous people in the world!!! For 2013 we are asking the different states (it can be a group of people, an individual person, etc.)to donate a package that can be raffled. Knowing baskets would be hard for some to transport, may we suggest putting your items in a large clear plastic bag or disposable pretty box. People need to be able to see the items and the items must be Spyder friendly so that the winner can take it home. (We have already received some special edition Spyder Venom for the raffle.)

We will need a listing of what your package/basket contains so it can be listed for the people viewing and deciding which they want.

Tickets will be sold Wednesday – Saturday at the PitBull Tent at Vendor Village, where the items will be on display. Tickets will be $1/each or $5/six tickets. Winners will be drawn on Saturday at the closing ceremonies.

The final decision as to what children’s charity will be the recipient of our fund raising event has not yet been decided.

With the generosity of the attendees of SpyderFest 2012 over a $1500 donation was made to Cuba Backpack for Kids.

If you or your group plans to donate an item to the raffle, please send me a PM so that we can be prepared with enough table space.

Thanks again!!

Joanie

Aka Pyro-Lady

rhansen309
03-18-2013, 08:30 PM
I have been thinking about the baskets too. We are driving to Spyderfest so we can transport any items folks may want to bring. I was thinking about some Matchbox cars (I know the basket is for adults) Michigan cherries, some Michigan wines. Anything else that someone can think of. Folks can PM me so we can arrange pick up or shipping to my house.