PDA

View Full Version : Hindle Exhaust~~~

1BlackWidow
04-22-2008, 11:31 AM
Picked up # 3528 last night at Flamingo Motorsports in Massachusetts...trailered her home to Connecticut with all of my accessories. Backed it out of the trailer and before she even went into the garage, i removed the stock pipe and put on the new Hindle...MAN, what a GREAT sound! I absolutely LOVE the new pipe...and, it took all of 10 minutes to swap them out!
I highly, highly recommend this pipe! Not to mention it looks fantastic!
Got her registered this morning and cant wait to get out of work to go on my first official ride tonight! Man, this day couldnt come soon enough for me! I'm like a little kid!
~cough, cough~ I think I'm getting a cold, maybe I should go home a little early today....cough cough....

Lamonster
04-22-2008, 11:36 AM
;D :bigthumbsup: :congrats: :spyder:

Magic Man
04-22-2008, 11:48 AM
Tell work you've got a "Spyder bite" and need to go home for treatment. LOL :congrats: :bigthumbsup:

jeuchler
04-22-2008, 03:19 PM
Picked up # 3528 last night at Flamingo Motorsports in Massachusetts......i removed the stock pipe and put on the new Hindle...

Congratulations, 1BlackWidow! :bigthumbsup:

By the way, we're in Western Massachusetts--come ride 3528 thru the Berkshires this summer!

bjt
04-22-2008, 07:54 PM
:congrats:

Sopher
04-22-2008, 09:17 PM
I'm also in Massachusetts; eastern.
My does not yet have their shipment in yet... I wounder if Switching from one dealer to another is allowed after making a deposit? (Since that deposit is sent to BRP.)

btw... my truck crapped out today requiring a tow to local Toyota dealer. Engine light on stalled while moving. This was literally at the moment I was thinking of calling my Spyder dealer to see if they had any news. I could really use it now.

1BlackWidow
04-23-2008, 12:19 PM
Would LOVE to ride up in Ma. this summer with you guys! From what I am told, there are only 4 other Spyders in Ct....and all of my friends have seen them around...
Went out on my maiden voyage last night...i was cracking up watching the bikes pass me and spin their heads around trying to figure out :edit:WTF :edit: they just saw!!!! I was riding with my dad and his Heritage Softtail...and HE ran out of gas!!!!! :redfaced: I had to run to the gas station and buy a can of gas and put it in the front trunk and go back to him...good thing i was on the spyder!!!

hollylmh
04-23-2008, 04:22 PM
I just put on a stock Hyabussa can which I think looks better, sounds better, and is a good deal lighter than stock. I had a Vance & Hines on for about 15 miles [too loud for me]. I modified the other Hyabussa can [they have 2] until I got it too loud too! Stock sounds just fine after all.

hollylmh
Yellow 444
NW FL

jeuchler
04-23-2008, 10:23 PM
Would LOVE to ride up in Ma. this summer with you guys!

Terrific!

From what I am told, there are only 4 other Spyders in Ct....and all of my friends have seen them around...
Went out on my maiden voyage last night...i was cracking up watching the bikes pass me and spin their heads around trying to figure out :edit:WTF :edit: they just saw!!!! I was riding with my dad and his Heritage Softtail...and HE ran out of gas!!!!! :redfaced: I had to run to the gas station and buy a can of gas and put it in the front trunk and go back to him...good thing i was on the spyder!!!

LOL!

That's got to be one of the top ten Spyder stories I've heard so far! :bigthumbsup: