PDA

View Full Version : ST LTD

8 legs nz
03-17-2013, 01:45 AM
HI there, there is now here in New Zealand the ST LTD price $35k nz ?? just new on the Spyder Fest in Taupo to weeks ago had a sit on it liked it very much and I am 6 foot 10" but not the price may be the basic st, then work may way up to the ST S.

PW2013STL
03-17-2013, 07:32 AM
HI there, there is now here in New Zealand the ST LTD price $35k nz ?? just new on the Spyder Fest in Taupo to weeks ago had a sit on it liked it very much and I am 6 foot 10" but not the price may be the basic st, then work may way up to the ST S.

We went through the same thought process on deciding which model to purchase and after running the numbers decided that we would end up with one set-up the same as the limited and it would be less $ to just start with the limited:banghead:
Good luck on your choice of :f_spider:

Bob Denman
03-17-2013, 08:30 AM
It's the shopping that makes all of this so much fun! :D :thumbup:
Let us know how your hunt progresses...

Chupaca
03-17-2013, 11:43 AM
If the monetary issue is a deal breaker go for the standard. You can work your way up when possible and have the advantage of only upgrading the things you really want. This could keep the ulimate cost down. Good luck and send a pic's when you get her home...:thumbup:

8 legs nz
03-19-2013, 01:34 AM
If the monetary issue is a deal breaker go for the standard. You can work your way up when possible and have the advantage of only upgrading the things you really want. This could keep the ulimate cost down. Good luck and send a pic's when you get her home...:thumbup:

WITCH WAY i GO WILL BE WAY DOWN THE TRACK AND THERE WILL BE ONE OR TWO COLOUR CHANGE'S BUY THEN BUY THE TIME l GET ONE.
Dam caps lock was on well not going to retype it. :banghead: