PDA

View Full Version : Expert on pictures in individual albums needed

rjetsrick
03-16-2013, 09:59 AM
I posted some picture in my album but the last picture is turned 90 degrees, any way of turning picture so people don't wrench their necks

Richard

Rayelljay
03-16-2013, 10:25 AM
Some photo viewers have an "autorotate" function so as to put the long axis into the horizontal. I frequently orient my photos the other way for effect. The only thing I can recommend is you view the pictures as they come out of the camera and self rotate them to the orientation you require and them save them. You should be able to post them correctly after that.

jthornton
03-16-2013, 10:33 AM
I posted some picture in my album but the last picture is turned 90 degrees, any way of turning picture so people don't wrench their necks

Richard

I use Gimp to edit my photos, it works in Windoze, Linux and Mack.

John

Chupaca
03-16-2013, 10:39 AM
Where you have your pic's stored. I usually edit them on my tablet or computer and when uploading check preview to see how they will look. You should be able to edit your album or post delete the pic's in question and reload them as you need...:dontknow:

rjetsrick
03-16-2013, 11:57 AM
didn't work... if you look at my album you will notice one picture is turned and want to straighten it out but it's exactly 2.0 meg the limit
I think and won't let me turn it... Weird but the picture is correct on my computer but turns when downloading

jerpinoy
03-16-2013, 12:02 PM
I gave up on photo innovations. Glad someone can help you.:yes::yes: