PDA

View Full Version : Any Single Ladies going to Spyderfest?

I2BZ2W8
03-15-2013, 08:48 AM
Im all signed up and almost ready to go...as soon as I found a trailer..not ready for the 16 hr ride...but I was wondering if there will be any single ladies going...I dont want to be the odd lady out..or the 3rd wheel..:pray:. Thanks in advance...Im coming from Virginia..and the VA has I beleive 14 riders coming and a couple from MD..joing the caravan.

SpyderLady
03-15-2013, 08:56 AM
OM MY do not worry. There are lots of single ladies and even if there weren't you will NOT feel like a third oh wait that would be a fourth wheel. :yikes: We all hang together and party together.:dg2::dg2: I am single.... live with someone, but that does not mean I don't socialize and have fun with EVERYONE. Make sure you go on the Ladies Ride.

If you are coming from Virginia, I have been in constant contact with Dennis and believe you will be just fine. Looking forward to meeting you and hanging out with you.:2thumbs:

Jeriatric
03-15-2013, 08:58 AM
Im all signed up and almost ready to go...as soon as I found a trailer..not ready for the 16 hr ride...but I was wondering if there will be any single ladies going...I dont want to be the odd lady out..or the 3rd wheel..:pray:. Thanks in advance...Im coming from Virginia..and the VA has I beleive 14 riders coming and a couple from MD..joing the caravan.

On the bright side "The Third Wheel" is what drives the Spyder. So power on nojoke

SpyderAnn01
03-15-2013, 09:02 AM
There will be plenty of single people there and since most of us ride our own Spyders you won't feel out of place. I think the ladies on the back of their husbands Spyders would feel more like the oddball. I didn't bring my husband two years ago and I had a blast. We all kind of watch out for each other.

murphybrown
03-15-2013, 09:21 AM
As a single gal I am telling you Spyderfest is GREAT..see you there. I like Starbucks . How about you? :thumbup: I will be in the passport booth at vendor village..please stop by love to meet you. :clap:

PrairieSpyder
03-15-2013, 12:29 PM
I'm single and really looking forward to meeting everyone!

(I also like *$, but I also like to sample local coffee places. After all, caffeine is a major food group, right?)

I2BZ2W8
03-16-2013, 07:42 AM
Thanks ladies and no I don't drink *$ (lol) but I like tea...my Xis going with me today to look at trailers...wish me luck....

Chupaca
03-17-2013, 11:47 AM
We now have dating service..!!:roflblack::roflblack:

PrairieSpyder
03-17-2013, 01:52 PM
We now have dating service..!!:roflblack::roflblack:

I was trying not to go there!:opps:

I2BZ2W8
03-21-2013, 05:51 AM
Dont laugh...I need a date..I need to meet a guy that enjoys riding...trikes and accessories are hard to hide...so its easier...when you have someone that shares your passion..

So...im single..recent son that graduated college will only be home a couple more months before he gets the boot. I own my home, spyder and love to travel...hook a Sista up!

Thanks for this public service announcement.

Sharon