PDA

View Full Version : This Saturday March 16 Green Acres Ride - ROUTE

ScottyB
03-14-2013, 01:18 PM
RIDE DIRECTIONS BELOW

We have three (3) meet up stops.

Stop One - 6:45 – 7:00 am Will be in West Los Angeles. Directions 405 to Santa Monica Blvd off ramp (East). Two blocks make a LEFT on Sepulveda Blvd and pull in the first driveway on right (Mobil gas station). (North East Corner)

Stop Two - 7:30 – 7:45 am Will be in Granada Hills for all the people coming from the East areas. 118 Freeway (West) off at Balboa Blvd. North 20 feet to (Thrifty Gas station). (South East Corner)

Stop Three - 8:15 – 8:45 am Traveling West bound on 118 Freeway off at Princeton Avenue (Exit 19A). Turn LEFT onto Princeton Avenue. Continue onto East High Street. Turn RIGHT onto Moorpark Avenue.

MEET AND GREET

9:00 am Heading out to Pastures and Beyond.

We will all continue onto CA-23 N/Walnut Canyon Road.

Turn LEFT onto Bardsdale Avenue.

Turn LEFT onto Sespe Street.

Continue onto South Mountain Road.

Turn LEFT onto East Harvard Blvd.

Take 3rd RIGHT onto CA-150 W/Ojai Santa Paula Road.
Continue to follow CA-150 West.

RIGHT turn onto CA-33 NORTH
Destination will be on the left.

Arrival time 10:00 – 11:00 am.

Deer Lodge Restaurant
2261 Maricopa Hwy
Ojai, CA 93023
(805) 646-4256
www.ojaideerlodge.net (http://www.ojaideerlodge.net)
Great breakfast food and A-1 Barbecue.

12:30 – 1:00 pm On the Road again.

Head Southeast on CA-33 toward North Lomita Avenue.

Turn RIGHT onto West Ojai Avenue.

Continue onto CA-33 S/N Ventura Avenue.
Continue to follow CA-33 South

Keep LEFT at the fork, follow signs for US-101 S/Los Angeles and merge onto CA-1 South US-101 South.

Take exit 68 toward Seaward Avenue.

Turn LEFT onto East Harbor Blvd.

Starbucks
2453 East Harbor Blvd.
Ventura, CA 93001

Conclude our Green Acres Spyder Ride. Safe riding.

When riding through the Canyons the lead Spyder will try and point out any debris or lose rocks on the road a head. If you can and it is safe, please signal the same gestures to the riders behind you. The front Spyder will be in contact with the last Spyder so we can ride in a group. If possible we will ride in a staggered formation so point of view is clear and better for safety.
Looking Forward to Riding with everyone!

Next Events:

April (Working final details out)

May 11 Bert's Canyon Run sponsored by Berts Mega Mall in Covina.
Destination is uncertain but the last three times we headed up it was a beautiful ride through the San Gabriel Mountains to Crystal lake. They will serve lunch at the end of the ride.
Gathering time will be at 8:45 AM at the McDonald’s on Azusa Blvd (3 blocks north of the I-10 Fry. The San Diego SRA Chapter and the Inland Empire SRA chapter have been meeting at the McDonald's Restaurant Take off is around 9:45 to Bert’s which is north on Azusa Blvd. (Five minutes away). Will then ride as a group to Bert’s (Pretty impressive look with about 80 Spyders).

Always fun and Bert’s always go out of their way for our Spyder community.

TicketBait
03-14-2013, 06:50 PM
Looks like a great ride, I have to work on Saturday, so gonna miss this. I posted a shout out to the Spydelovers City of Angeles, Los Angeles Chapter to check out this thread :cheers:
Ride Safe.

ScottyB
03-15-2013, 10:41 AM
Hey T.B.,
Sorry you can't make it. There is always next time.
Safe riding.
ScottyB

Looks like a great ride, I have to work on Saturday, so gonna miss this. I posted a shout out to the Spydelovers City of Angeles, Los Angeles Chapter to check out this thread :cheers:
Ride Safe.