PDA

View Full Version : Problem Solved

ElZorroRides
03-14-2013, 11:37 AM
So, the wife and I had a problem when we got our RT. I'm 6'00" tall and she's 5'10". She didn't like riding in back at all. Too much wind buffeting. It didn't help that the first day we went out on it, it was a pretty windy day. So every time we were out there was one complaint or another so I put her in the drivers seat and in short order I found that she didn't want to ride with me anymore. She wanted to drive all the time. It has gotten to the point that I wasn't allowed to drive the Spyder, I'm now basically band :shemademe_smilie: from "Her" bike....lol.

There was only one solution.

Bottom line, I pick up my New 2013 Spyder ST Limited in Black Currant tomorrow morning. Now she's happy and so am I and we have our own Spyder to ride to Spyderfest.
:yes: Pics to follow....

Bob Denman
03-14-2013, 12:08 PM
:lecturef_smilie: We TOLD you that this might happen! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: :joke:
Glad to hear that she's taking to it like a duck to water! :thumbup:
Now we're waiting to see your newest pride and joy... :bbq::bbq:

Chupaca
03-14-2013, 12:13 PM
This is one of the hazards of dealing with a spyder. You have joined the many before you. Enjoy yourselves now that all are happy...:thumbup:

JJW SpyderRider
03-14-2013, 12:18 PM
I have been thinking of teaching my wife to ride, I may have to rethink that or get a second job. :dontknow: I have been lucky, my wife loves to ride on the back and has never complained.

Bryk
03-14-2013, 01:25 PM
So, the wife and I had a problem when we got our RT. I'm 6'00" tall and she's 5'10". She didn't like riding in back at all. Too much wind buffeting. It didn't help that the first day we went out on it, it was a pretty windy day. So every time we were out there was one complaint or another so I put her in the drivers seat and in short order I found that she didn't want to ride with me anymore. She wanted to drive all the time. It has gotten to the point that I wasn't allowed to drive the Spyder, I'm now basically band :shemademe_smilie: from "Her" bike....lol.

There was only one solution.

Bottom line, I pick up my New 2013 Spyder ST Limited in Black Currant tomorrow morning. Now she's happy and so am I and we have our own Spyder to ride to Spyderfest.
:yes: Pics to follow....

Wow getting banned from your own bike. I would never tolerate that! However sounds like it will work out for the best with you each having your own!!!

Congrats! :2thumbs:

bullant12
03-14-2013, 01:27 PM
I know the feeling...:congrats:

asp125
03-14-2013, 01:49 PM
Wow.. you didn't want to ride b*tch? ;) {j/k}

ARtraveler
03-14-2013, 02:49 PM
Another :spyder2::spyder2: family. This is really starting to become a trend. It is a lot of fun though when each has their own :ani29:. :2thumbs:

weapon
03-14-2013, 03:26 PM
How long before she rides the ST and boots you back on to the RT? :roflblack:

Oh... congrat's :thumbup:

flamingobabe
03-14-2013, 03:30 PM
on a 2 Spyder family

jerpinoy
03-14-2013, 03:42 PM
The more reliable our:spyder2: the more people like us to be bitten again and again. God Bless us all.

ElZorroRides
03-14-2013, 04:44 PM
Lol..., you're all too funny but,
1) no I won't ride Bitch... Almost agreed to it though for the Spyderfest trip. Instead we did this but after I decided to not keep the Harley as I know I wouldn't be riding it much now
2) No way she's getting MY ST. And I mean no way. Nope, this is now a hers and hers....errr, I mean hers and his situation. ; )
3) yup, a two Spyder family and we can be happy?...lol

Bob Denman
03-14-2013, 06:30 PM
:roflblack: And now you have TWICE the farkling potential!! :shocked:

SpyderAnn01
03-14-2013, 08:13 PM
That is fantastic! A win win situation for sure.