PDA

View Full Version : TOOO loud exhast on my RSS

master1309
03-14-2013, 10:09 AM
I recently changed my exhast to a Punisher series. It is REALLY loud, and at 60 yrs old a little too loud. I would like a nice rumble when I'm on long trips but not window shattering. Are MICRON exhausts good and if so are they expensive? I don't have 600-800 dollars to spend. I'm on a fixed budget. I'm in Arizona and need a retailer. LOVE my RSS!!:bowdown: LOVE this forum!!

SpyderSteve
03-14-2013, 10:21 AM
Micron went out of business, Hmf makes a nice exaust for the Spyder and right now on there website they are offering free shipping :clap:

arntufun
03-14-2013, 12:27 PM
I have an HMF carbon fiber exhaust (the high end HMF) I'm looking to upgrade to a louder one. HMF is loud, but not as loud as the punisher. What color is your pipe ????

If you wanna make a deal let me know. It does have 15k miles on it, but it still runs like new. If yours has less miles on it, Maybe we can work something out where you can make some cash and get a Carbon fiber HMF as well without spending a dime. WIN- WIN for both parties !!!!! :thumbup: This is my pipe below, PM me if you have interest .

coz
03-14-2013, 03:13 PM
is going to PUNISH you.:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::r oflblack::roflblack::joke:

SpyderSteve
03-14-2013, 03:24 PM
is going to PUNISH you.:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::r oflblack::roflblack::joke: :agree: I just helped my friend install one on his gs and it ends right at the passenger foot peg :yikes:

arntufun
03-14-2013, 06:09 PM
HERE in NY, The "man" is in charge of his Spyder ........ :roflblack:

StriperKing
03-14-2013, 07:22 PM
How much would you sell it to me for?
I have an RT but know someone who wants one for an RS. PM me if you want to.