PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Annual Pacific Northwest Spyder Meet 'n' Eat

wukka
03-13-2013, 10:31 PM
While we are still having bleary days and record rainfall, it's time to start thinking about better days, and our 3rd Annual Pacific Northwest Spyder Spring Meet 'n' Eat! This year, we're heading back south to meet up and take a beautiful exploratory ride around the western side of Mount Rainier.

DATE: Saturday, April 20
TIME: Meet at 9AM, Wheels Roll at 10AM
408 Roosevelt Avenue, Enumclaw, WA
LOCATION MAP: http://goo.gl/maps/du0GF

From Clem's we'll take a nice 75 minute ride through the country towards Eatonville, where we'll show off our rides and have a fine lunch. From there we can group ride around back north, or you can peel off and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
To help with the planning, I'd like to get a count on how many will be joining in on the ride. So if you could either post to this thread, send me an email (jomion@gmail.com), or call my cell at 206-941-9844 - that would be much appreciated.

Looking forward to another great ride!

Radthorne
03-14-2013, 04:40 PM
Lise and I will try to make it - sounds like fun!

Riot
03-14-2013, 06:17 PM
I should be in town, if so I will be there.. as always ill know the week before, but as of now looks good to me!

Troy

lil rabbit
03-14-2013, 07:26 PM
If all goes well with work I will be there.........

spyderman051
03-14-2013, 11:03 PM
I'm IN sounds like fun ..:ohyea:

n7wol
03-15-2013, 05:40 PM
Looks like a fun ride I will try hard to be there if the lord be willing and the creek doesn't rise to high:D

coreyt700
03-22-2013, 11:17 AM
Joe,

I have a customer who wants to know if her husband can tag along on this with his Harley.

wukka
03-22-2013, 10:33 PM
Joe,

I have a customer who wants to know if her husband can tag along on this with his Harley.

Now that would not be very nice to turn a rider away, would it? Even though this ride is for the Spyder owners, spouses/friends are welcomed.

coreyt700
03-23-2013, 12:27 PM
Now that would not be very nice to turn a rider away, would it? Even though this ride is for the Spyder owners, spouses/friends are welcomed.

I did tell him if you let him go he would have to ride in the back!;)

Heliplt
03-24-2013, 08:42 AM
Sorry to say we cant make it. :(

joet82
03-28-2013, 01:06 AM
and after the ryde, you all immediately proceed to Springfield, MO, for SpyderFest! haha

spyderman051
03-28-2013, 08:02 PM
That would be so cool to do that.. now if I only had $2500 for each to go along we would all certainly be there in a flash. but my great uncle is still alive and not passing anything on to me yet.So another year will have to work.:bowdown::bowdown:

and after the ryde, you all immediately proceed to Springfield, MO, for SpyderFest! haha

Shel_TK
03-30-2013, 11:01 PM
Hey, all! Brand-new (7 weeks and counting) Spyder owner here, and as long as the weather is promising that weekend, my wife and I will be there - she goes on two wheels, so I guess I'll be riding towards the back with her! ;)

wukka
03-31-2013, 09:28 AM
Hey, all! Brand-new (7 weeks and counting) Spyder owner here, and as long as the weather is promising that weekend, my wife and I will be there - she goes on two wheels, so I guess I'll be riding towards the back with her! ;)

Welcome! I'm hoping for decent weather too (like this weekend), but will be going RAIN OR SHINE. Look forward to meeting you...

n7wol
04-09-2013, 02:17 AM
For those of us coming From The North I will be leaving Bellingham By 6:30 am (2.5hr down) If there are those who want to meet up to ride down together please post here or PM me so we can start the day with a Great ride getting down to the meet 'n' eat ride :yes:

While we are still having bleary days and record rainfall, it's time to start thinking about better days, and our 3rd Annual Pacific Northwest Spyder Spring Meet 'n' Eat! This year, we're heading back south to meet up and take a beautiful exploratory ride around the western side of Mount Rainier.

DATE: Saturday, April 20
TIME: Meet at 9AM, Wheels Roll at 10AM
408 Roosevelt Avenue, Enumclaw, WA
LOCATION MAP: http://goo.gl/maps/du0GF

From Clem's we'll take a nice 75 minute ride through the country towards Eatonville, where we'll show off our rides and have a fine lunch. From there we can group ride around back north, or you can peel off and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
To help with the planning, I'd like to get a count on how many will be joining in on the ride. So if you could either post to this thread, send me an email (jomion@gmail.com), or call my cell at 206-941-9844 - that would be much appreciated.

Looking forward to another great ride!

jackgsd
04-12-2013, 06:54 PM
If all goes well with work I will be there.........

If you think you will make it, I would like to join you and ride over together (weather permitting).
Jack

lil rabbit
04-12-2013, 07:59 PM
Jack,

Sure sounds good..... I will pm you on Wednesday or Thursday to set up a meeting place and time.

Bruce

wukka
04-14-2013, 10:53 PM
Just coming back from Las Vegas (no, not a winner) and wanted to share with you that the restaurant (Bruno's) is DELIGHTED to have us and are looking forward to seeing all our cool roadsters in their parking lot.

I am hoping for good weather but will be making this ryde RAIN or SHINE. :)

n7wol
04-17-2013, 01:27 AM
For those of us coming From The North I will be leaving Bellingham By 6:30 am (2.5hr down) If there are those who want to meet up to ride down together please post here or PM me so we can start the day with a Great ride getting down to the meet 'n' eat ride :yes:

Looking forward to the ryde. I know of 2-3 different riders coming down with me inluding a friend from Everett on a 2 wheeler ( we can keep him in the back:rolleyes:) if there are others that want to ryde down as a group please pm me so we know where to gather to join the group 6:30 from B'ham and it looking like a partly sunny and improving thruogh out the day

Don

n7wol
04-18-2013, 03:02 PM

I meant to say that I will be at the Sunset Starbucks till 6:30 am

truck 85
04-18-2013, 11:21 PM
If it does not look like a 5 hour ryde in the rain I will be at cook rd shell at 7:00

n7wol
04-19-2013, 10:20 PM
If it does not look like a 5 hour ryde in the rain I will be at cook rd shell at 7:00

I will be there as close to 7:00 as possible
I sent you a pm with my phone number

n7wol
04-20-2013, 01:57 PM
18 riders Great ride little mist no rain

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

lil rabbit
04-21-2013, 09:29 AM
Would like to thank the whole team at Clem's Enumclaws Powersports for their hospitality and for lunch in Eatonsville. :clap::clap::firstplace:..... And to Joe for setting up everything:clap::yes:... The rides were fun and saw alot of cool things I will check out this summer.... It was seeing old friends and meeting new ones...... I believe we are starting to more :spyder2:'s on the road out here, because each time we get together the numbers of :spyder2:'s and friends is gettig bigger....... Had a great time and hope everyone made home safe and didn't get soaked like I did going to see my son in Everett.>>>>>:yes::yes:

lil rabbit

TokenTwoWheeler
04-21-2013, 12:35 PM
As we were riding along, Shel kept saying, "This is so cool!"

She thought it was extra awesome when we fell in behind the H.O.G.

Thanks for letting me tag along too. It was nice to be out on the road with the group.

Also, as lil rabbit said, thanks to Clem!

Lauren

wukka
04-22-2013, 07:53 AM
:spyder2:Thanks to everyone who joined in on this fantastic event - even though the weather was a little "iffy.":spyder2:

:yes:And thanks to CLEMS for sponsoring our ryde.:yes:

I've attached a link that will take you to a slideshow...Video is still in the works.
http://s337.photobucket.com/user/jomion/slideshow/2013/04-Spyder_MeetnEat?sort=9

http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n391/jomion/2013/04-Spyder_MeetnEat/IMGP9650_zps4f63ad83.jpg (http://s337.photobucket.com/user/jomion/media/2013/04-Spyder_MeetnEat/IMGP9650_zps4f63ad83.jpg.html)

spyderman051
04-22-2013, 09:32 AM
Thank you Joe, Clem's and Bruno's for putting on this fun event, we all had a blast riding together and just enjoying each others company at Bruno's. Let's keep this going with more events similar to this one during the summer. Thanks again for all the hard work getting this done Joe.
Steve