PDA

View Full Version : Any Spyders for sale?

GnA
04-20-2008, 12:18 AM
New guy here from Denver....

I heard there may be a few people interested in selling. I put a deposit on one before I knew about this site, but have a couple of other people interested in getting one and I may want another.

I thought I'd check here before going back to the dealers.... already checked the for sale page but don't know if still available there.

Email me at gnaofiesh@aol.com and send a call back number.

Thanks,

George

bjt
04-20-2008, 07:48 AM
How far are your buddies willing to travel for a Spyder? There has been an occasional "extra" Spyder crop up in Michigan from dealers selling their demo unit or a unit that the original purchaser was either unable or unwilling to buy once it finally came in.

Lamonster
04-20-2008, 08:18 AM
Lots of Spyders here on the east coast you could pick up from dealers if you bomb out there.

one2doo
04-20-2008, 09:43 AM
Try FL.

NancysToy
04-20-2008, 10:24 AM
One listed on Can-Am Talk.

GnA
04-20-2008, 11:05 AM
Lots of Spyders here on the east coast you could pick up from dealers if you bomb out there.

I might fly to Atlanta or FL and ride one back. I talked to Mike who has his listed here. It's just a distance thing.

Arizona dealers are showing a few for 14,999. It would be a shorter ride back. I'm going to make a few calls tomorrow.

Thanks for your help.... :a18: