PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Ryder becoming a Spyder Mechanic!

joet82
03-12-2013, 01:03 AM
That's right. I got a job offer from a certain new dealership in the Missouri state lines, I think somewhere near Springfield. lol

I will be one of the Spyder Mechanics with this new dealership, and hope to be there for a long while.

I will be moving there in August and can't wait to start my new career. :) I'll also be doing a tiny bit of house hunting in April during SpyderFest. :D

Thanks Ricky!

CyncySpyder
03-12-2013, 04:40 AM
:ohyea::yes::congrats::yes::ohyea:

Kungfuspyder
03-12-2013, 04:56 AM
I wish every dealer had a Spyder rider as a Spyder tech, issues would get solved easier, the best place to get most issues resolved is right here on this blog.

GloryRyders
03-12-2013, 05:18 AM
:congrats: on joining the Pit Crew...............we will look forward to meeting you at Spyderfest!:yes:

shrubs
03-12-2013, 06:10 AM
Awesome and congratulations! :clap:

warp10
03-12-2013, 06:37 AM
:yes: Congrats, see you at Spyderfest :clap:

jthornton
03-12-2013, 07:21 AM
Congrats and welcome to Missouri!

John

Mo Lee
03-12-2013, 10:23 AM
That's right. I got a job offer from a certain new dealership in the Missouri state lines, I think somewhere near Springfield. lol

I will be one of the Spyder Mechanics with this new dealership, and hope to be there for a long while.

I will be moving there in August and can't wait to start my new career. :) I'll also be doing a tiny bit of house hunting in April during SpyderFest. :D

Thanks Ricky!
Congrats, now maybe we will get the chance to show you some real Missouri roads.:yikes:;)

Pincushion
03-12-2013, 10:29 AM
Joe,
One of our own joining the Pitbull family, I'm so proud!:congrats:

But when I said "I wish San Diego had a shop like the one in Missouri", I didn't mean "I wish someone from San Diego would join that shop in Missouri"

-G

SpyderNana
03-12-2013, 12:13 PM
Welcome to the newest member of our Missouri family! We look forward to meeting you at Spyderfest and will be seeing you at Pitbull often!:thumbup:

joet82
03-27-2013, 10:09 PM
Thanks everyone. for those who may have forgotten, I was at last years SpyderFest and helped at times with the MoGang. definitely didn't meet everyone though. and George, as I said when I left Cali, if San Diego was in any other state, I would have gladly stayed. :P I also can't wait to find those secret MO roads. :)

Chupaca
03-27-2013, 11:46 PM
Congratulations..that's great.! more good stuff for those MO people...!! :thumbup:

Big Arm
03-27-2013, 11:57 PM
:congrats: and looking forward to meeting you at Spyderfest

AbNormy
03-28-2013, 02:39 AM
Congrats! Alas it doesnt look like Ill be able to afford Spyderfest after all this year.since they cut our OT and bonuses. But maybe next year!:(
From Deep in the Hart of Texas!

Starrider
03-28-2013, 06:03 AM
Congrats and welcome to the Ozaarks. Will look forward to meeting you.

Lamonster
03-28-2013, 06:56 AM
Thanks everyone. for those who may have forgotten, I was at last years SpyderFest and helped at times with the MoGang. definitely didn't meet everyone though. and George, as I said when I left Cali, if San Diego was in any other state, I would have gladly stayed. :P I also can't wait to find those secret MO roads. :)

Lived in San Diego most my life and made the move to East TN in 2002 and there's no looking back for me. The lifestyle is more laid-back and the people are so much friendlier, they actually take the time during the workday to stop and talk to you. It took me awhile to get use to the slower pace of life but I think I'll live longer for it. If you're like me you've rode all the roads in and around San Diego a hundred times and you need to explore some new adventures. I know I'm talking about East TN but I found that MO is pretty much the same way. Friendly people, better lifestyle, great new roads to explore and you get all the seasons instead of just Fire season. ;)

I wish you the best my friend and a little word of advice when you go to tech school, don't sit in the front row unless you want to be the guy that has to answer all the schematic questions. :lecturef_smilie::shocked:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?30230-Spyder-Tech-School-part-1-quot-full-version

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28762&d=1309782952

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28765&d=1309782952

joet82
03-28-2013, 10:35 AM
Thanks Lamont, and ya, I rode all the roads in SDC and then some. Miss my Spyder Family that's there though, SRA-SD. I have lived in MO a couple times as well as Augusta, GA, and Pensacola, FL, from my time in the Navy. So I do know how the south is and I live the laid back lifestyle. I'm just worried that my RV will have a bullseye painted on the roof by the twisters. lol and I'm a little ahead of the game on schematics. was an Electronics Warfare Technician and to be able to work on the system, had to deal with about 3 books, each about 6" thick, that were full of schematics. pretty sad for a system that was created before I was born. lol but then I got smart and became a Seabee. :yes: kinda miss playing with my Big Boy Tonka Toys, but se la vie.