PDA

View Full Version : Len and PitBull Powersports

SpyderLady
03-09-2013, 05:53 PM
They don't come any better than this man. I was on a PGR ride for Johns uncle, we had just left funeral home when my check engine light came on and I had to pull over. Called Len to ask what I needed to do as bike would not stay running, etc. well he happened to be in St. Louis at the airport picking someone up. What did he do.....the typical great Len...he left the airport to come to where I was. He tried to get the bike going and could not be done.....so tomorrow he will take the bike back with him to Springfield. Now you tell me what other dealer would do this....none that I know if and that is why he is so special and great!

bruisersbaby
03-09-2013, 05:57 PM
That is above and beyond. It would be nice if we had a dealer who had decent service. They are okay, but could be improvement. Maybe Len can give them some lessons!

kevorama
03-09-2013, 06:18 PM
A couple that we talked to here in Troy, MO. were the first ones to purchase from Len at Pit Bull and took deliver during his grand opening. Apparently we did a good job of relaying his service reputation, because Troy is about 4 hours away from Springfield, MO. There are several dealers much closer. While we were in a Sports Bar this afternoon, a fellow pulled in just to talk to us about the bike in the parking lot. He currently rides a BMW and has been planning on trading it in on a Spyder. I gave him all of Pit Bull's info and a card and told him it would be worth the drive. Ironically, he lives in Ozark, MO. (about 9 miles away) and knows exactly where Len's shop is. Hopefully there will be another satisfied Pit Bull customer soon!.

kevorama
03-09-2013, 06:21 PM
Sorry about not being able to help you today, Linda. But you know that if it doesn't have anything to do with mods and lights I'm worthless ")
Maybe if I go to School of Scotty I'll be able to help in the future, LOL.

Some Guy
03-09-2013, 06:52 PM
School of Scotty

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

currin20fan
03-09-2013, 07:07 PM
Hmmm....wouldn't it be great if Len sent some of our dealers invitations to Spyderfest and they actually showed up. I guess I'm dreaming again. :shocked:

flamingobabe
03-09-2013, 07:18 PM
there are 6 or 7 dealers in Houston area and I don't know how many in-between Friendswood, TX and Springfield, MO...but I will go to Len...PitBull to purchase my ST...hopefully next weekend...Carol...you are thinking...if other dealers would only do half as much as Len...there would be satified customers

Chupaca
03-09-2013, 07:20 PM
You all are very lucky..treat him well..!! :thumbup:

owens9fingers
03-09-2013, 08:49 PM
This is just one example of what this guy does ............ that's why we travel 6 hours to "Pit Bull Powersports"! :thumbup:

mrfats
03-09-2013, 09:02 PM
He like a guardian angel!! :bowdown:

ThreeFeet
03-09-2013, 11:12 PM
They don't come any better than this man. I was on a PGR ride for Johns uncle, we had just left funeral home when my check engine light came on and I had to pull over. Called Len to ask what I needed to do as bike would not stay running, etc. well he happened to be in St. Louis at the airport picking someone up. What did he do.....the typical great Len...he left the airport to come to where I was. He tried to get the bike going and could not be done.....so tomorrow he will take the bike back with him to Springfield. Now you tell me what other dealer would do this....none that I know if and that is why he is so special and great! I would venture to bet that if you had called COWTOWN they would have picked up your bike, brought it to Cuba fixed it and got it back to you probably the same day!!!!!!!!

Blondie
03-09-2013, 11:12 PM
Hmmm....wouldn't it be great if Len sent some of our dealers invitations to Spyderfest and they actually showed up. I guess I'm dreaming again. :shocked:

Maybe Len could just teach a class on "How to be a Good Dealer". I'm not sure my husband and I don't know more than our dealer. When I spoke with them prior to my last service, they had never heard of Spyderfest or even Spyderlovers.com. Go figure! I told them about both, but not sure if they ever followed up on it.

GloryRyders
03-10-2013, 05:44 AM
SpyderLady, hope that you are back on the road soon, I'm sure that Len will have you back up and running in no time! We are blessed, here in Missouri, to now have two GREAT dealers!:bowdown::firstplace: I'm sure that everyone else wishes for the same!:2thumbs:

Mo Lee
03-10-2013, 06:22 AM
SpyderLady, hope that you are back on the road soon, I'm sure that Len will have you back up and running in no time! We are blessed, here in Missouri, to now have two GREAT dealers!:bowdown::firstplace: I'm sure that everyone else wishes for the same!:2thumbs:
And maybe when Colton grows up we will have THREE!

ThreeFeet
03-10-2013, 02:49 PM
And maybe when Colton grows up we will have THREE!:dontknow::popcorn::roflblack:

Joanie
03-10-2013, 10:17 PM
Len! Len! He's our man! If he can't do it no one can!

I am totally amazed at the knowledge that Len has when it comes to Spyders! He knows the technical garb, but can explain it in "common language" and tell you what to do and how to do it with out making you feel like a "ding dong".

I am so excited that BRP saw something in this young man, that others for years have refused to see, and gave him the chance to open the first BRP only dealership in the US.

Len's customer service is second to none, and NO ONE can even come close to him. His personality and knowledge of the product is amazing!

I am sure that when Colton or Charley decide that they want to open their own business that Len & Vanessa will support them 110%!!!

kevorama
03-11-2013, 12:01 AM
Len! Len! He's our man! If he can't do it no one can!

I am totally amazed at the knowledge that Len has when it comes to Spyders! He knows the technical garb, but can explain it in "common language" and tell you what to do and how to do it with out making you feel like a "ding dong".

I am so excited that BRP saw something in this young man, that others for years have refused to see, and gave him the chance to open the first BRP only dealership in the US.

Len's customer service is second to none, and NO ONE can even come close to him. His personality and knowledge of the product is amazing!

I am sure that when Colton or Charley decide that they want to open their own business that Len & Vanessa will support them 110%!!!

Anyone that knows Len and Vanessa Damouth would agree with this post 110%

See you all at SpyderFest 2013!

Motorcycle Mama & Papa
03-11-2013, 07:37 AM
I'll say it again. Len is second to none. Period! MM :ohyea: