PDA

View Full Version : Texas Spyder Ryders

srwilli
03-09-2013, 02:57 PM
Me being a Graphic Artist wannbe :D I have designed the attached and am having t-shirts made for myself and a friend.. Cost is $20 for short sleeve and $22 for long sleeve. Don't know if anyone else would be interested, but if I have enough interest I will work with a screen printer to have others made and bring them to SpyderFest or ship them to people. Let me know by sending a private message with style (long or short sleeve) size and color and email address. If it is a go then we can use PayPal. I will let those who respond know if they are available and my paypal account. 63947

scooterexpress
03-09-2013, 03:30 PM
is that on the front or back how big is it? if you can get short sleeve with pocket i'll take a couple shirts.

Chupaca
03-09-2013, 04:32 PM
I'm sure you will do well with your design. Mine is below made stickers,patches,and tee's for myself..good luck...:clap:

BLUEKNIGHT911
03-09-2013, 04:56 PM

srwilli
03-09-2013, 06:19 PM
To answer the questions so far... I have only ordered shirts without pockets for myself, but shirts with pockets are available. The size of the design will be a full back approx. 8-10 wide and 11-13 long depending on how the screenprinter builds the screens. If you use your imagination, the web is the body of the bike, the flames are the handlebars, front and rear wheels, spider is riding.... As the screens are made I believe the border of the state will be large enough. Thanks for everyones questions comments..

TexasSpyder
03-10-2013, 09:51 PM
I would like a short sleeve as long as it isn't white, in XL. Will be at SF.

J. D.