PDA

View Full Version : WINDSHIELD MISTAKE AGAIN !

RocketLady
04-18-2008, 02:09 PM
Don't make this mistake! I purchased a windshield from GUSTAFSSON Plastics (Florida). Received after 2 weeks delay to find the quality not up to my expectation. They sent clear instead of the light smoke I ordered, the cut did not fit correctly, shipping was higher than website stated, and their customer service I rate very, very, poor. Another dissapointment...This shield isn't what my Spyder needs.

Danimal
04-18-2008, 03:18 PM
Bummage!

People seem to like the ones by Marcus.....

pitmon
04-18-2008, 06:44 PM
I purchased mine from Gustafsson in Florida and it works great for me. Hubby drove over and got it cuz we live nearby (so no postage or delay) and because we drove over they let me have a big discount on it and hubby even watched them make it. The only pitfall was that they don't drill the holes for ya. They did give us the bit to drill the holes ourselves for a perfect fit and complete instructions on how-to's. Sorry you had a bad experience. I am still testing mine but so far I love it. I will post pics this weekend. I also hear Marcel has some nice ones out as well. Oh well happy riding!!

ld271
04-18-2008, 06:47 PM
is it that tall goofy thing ????? no way i'd put that thing on my spyder :barf:

Marcel July
04-19-2008, 07:54 PM
Hello Rocket Lady,
I feel sorry about your unnecessary Windshield problem.
Don't get so frustrated. Give me a call if you have some time next week.
I got something for you, what will help you.
Regards
Marcel July
www.SpyderWindshields.com