PDA

View Full Version : BAJARON sway bar

bzbaeren
03-08-2013, 01:36 PM
I got the bar about a week ago and just got around to installing this morning. Two things of note if you have a minimum of mechanical ability it is EASY I was done in about 55 minutes after reviewing all the posts here and reading his instructions it is a piece of cake job.I had a hip replacement about 8 months ago and if I say easy I mean it, another thing that helped was the motorcycle jack I got for $55.00 with the coupon I got here and used at Harbor freight. I took it for a short ride afterward and it is almost like magic in the difference it makes in handling totally worthy I am sure of a Noble prize for the change in handling.

mellowcmb
03-08-2013, 01:45 PM
Sounds great!! I was really looking into getting the sway bar for my 2011 RSS. I just hate how the bike rolls on corners. Where in so-Cal are you located? Would love to have you show me the install. Not the greatest tool person myself;).

Carl

Bob Denman
03-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Carl,
Please trust me on this... If I didn't lose an eyeball in the process; it's even easier than he said. You'll have no trouble at all if you read the instructions! :thumbup:

Jeriatric
03-08-2013, 02:21 PM
Sounds great!! I was really looking into getting the sway bar for my 2011 RSS. I just hate how the bike rolls on corners. Where in so-Cal are you located? Would love to have you show me the install. Not the greatest tool person myself;).

Carl

Do it! It'll make you proud. Besides, there are tons of folks here that'll help you should a problem arise.

Chupaca
03-08-2013, 02:45 PM

Carl

Both bzearen and myself are in the san diego area. I would be glad to help if you need. As stated the instructions are clear and easy to follow. PM me if you still have doubts.. :thumbup:

bzbaeren
03-08-2013, 02:53 PM
Both bzearen and myself are in the san diego area. I would be glad to help if you need. As stated the instructions are clear and easy to follow. PM me if you still have doubts.. :thumbup:
I am in San Diego area

Hberninger
03-10-2013, 08:08 PM
Installed Ron's sway bar today. Not a difficult task, even for this 68-year-old non-mechanic. Had a helper reading the instructions and handing me the tools. Getting the bar centered so that the heim links didn't touch the frame was touchy. Very, very little clearance.

Found that the dealer did not install one of the two lower bolts on the frunk. There was no evidence of a bolt ever being in there. I just put a standard bolt in its place.

By the way, has anyone come up with a practical use for used stock sway bars? There must be hundreds lying around.

Ben Burped
09-19-2014, 11:41 PM
:congrats: