PDA

View Full Version : Almost There

PW2013STL
03-07-2013, 10:51 PM
Getting ready to join the Spyder riders.:yes:

Will be picking up our first Spyder on March 19th weather permitting :pray:

It will be a 2013 ST-Limited in Pearl White. I already have the passenger back rest and the Fog light kit to put on once I get it home. Last month the dealer was having a open house with 20% off total invoice so I pick them up at that time. We had put a down payment on the bike a week before then so we took advantage of the sale.
Thanks to this forum I found out about the ball joint issue and told them that we would pick it up after that was taken care of. With it being winter there is no rush, but cannot wait for nice weather to start enjoying this new toy.
I have been riding two wheel nicks for over 40 years and currently own a Harley Road Glide Ultra so the Spyder will be my wife's, but she told me that she will let me drive it- will see.

Chupaca
03-07-2013, 11:05 PM
Your in a dangerous situation..watch it cause you could get bitten..:roflblack: But on the other hand..welcome and congrats on the new toy. We know you will both enjoy it no end....and then there were two..!!:roflblack:

Bandit
03-07-2013, 11:30 PM
:congrats: AND :welcome: Tried the "Let the wife drive it." thing! :agree: with Chupaca. Then there were two!!! :doorag:

Green RSS
03-07-2013, 11:49 PM
Congratulations. Welcome to the Spyder community.
:spyder2:

Bob Denman
03-08-2013, 08:11 AM
Welcome to the PARTEEE! :2thumbs: :yes: :ohyea: :yes: :ohyea: :yes: :ohyea:

weapon
03-08-2013, 08:14 AM
The white ST Limited look so good.
Enjoy and have fun.

ARtraveler
03-08-2013, 04:42 PM
:congrats: on the new ryde and :welcome: to the party. :thumbup: