PDA

View Full Version : Spyder bites the dust!

rc51ny
03-07-2013, 07:48 AM
OMG! My Spyder bit the dust!!! :ohyea: Not what you're really thinking--just a little joke. Came out in the garage this AM and what did I find? My Lamonster Spyder decal fell off the front and was laying on the floor!! Now---where's that super glue when I need it?? LOL

Bob Denman
03-07-2013, 08:16 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_21.gif Careful, it might get away from you! :yikes:

rc51ny
03-07-2013, 09:12 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_21.gif Careful, it might get away from you! :yikes:

LOL! Yea--these spyders sure do have a mind of their own!!!!

Lamonster
03-07-2013, 10:02 AM
I won't lie, I've had reports of a few of them coming loose but out of the 1000's of them that are out there now I can only guess that there was something on the paint that wasn't quite clean enough. :dontknow:

I'm out of the large ones right now but expect some next week. If you send me an email I'll replace that for you if you like.:doorag:
spydersupport@gmail.com

Chupaca
03-07-2013, 11:04 AM
With all the sticky stuff out there the hardest and longest task will be picking the one to use..good thing it did not crawl away...:roflblack:

ARtraveler
03-07-2013, 03:34 PM
You had us going there. Look's like Lamonster is going to solve your problem. Pretty good IMO!

StanProff
03-07-2013, 03:44 PM
I won't lie, I've had reports of a few of them coming loose but out of the 1000's of them that are out there now I can only guess that there was something on the paint that wasn't quite clean enough. :dontknow:

I'm out of the large ones right now but expect some next week. If you send me an email I'll replace that for you if you like.:doorag:
spydersupport@gmail.com

looks to me like there may have been a spyder fight. Lamont's jumped off the bike to stand guard! It's protecting the Spyder:yes:

johnnyrocket
03-07-2013, 05:09 PM

spydersupport@gmail.comLamont, are you bringing some to Daytona? I need a couple for my 2013.

rc51ny
03-08-2013, 05:46 AM

spydersupport@gmail.com

Hey--thanks for the offer--I appreciate it. But I'm just gonna take a little super glue and reattach it. No big deal--super cold here now so I'll wait until it warms up. I just thought I'd have a little fun with the sypder wanting to "jump ship"!! LOL

DougB
03-08-2013, 06:44 AM
I had both of mine start to curl. Removed them, cleaned the surfaces (again) and re-attached with double back foam tape. Hoping they don't try to escape again.

rc51ny
03-08-2013, 07:12 AM
I had both of mine start to curl. Removed them, cleaned the surfaces (again) and re-attached with double back foam tape. Hoping they don't try to escape again.

Good suggestion--thanks. I'm very dangerous with the super glue--I've had to 'saw" my fingers apart more than once!!! LOL :banghead: