PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!!

pellcitypete
03-06-2013, 07:22 PM
First off I must say I'm sorry for my reply earlier reply to the guy that bought a 2013 spyder from Big #1 and was having steering problems! It brought back memories of my problems last year. I have been restoring my model T and added a hitch an wiring harness to pull a bike trailer on our 4,000 or so mile trip this year. So hope everyone is OK and like me ready to do some ridding. Last year we learned that it will be easier to pull a small trailer for more space and leveling weight. I have the hitch on. wiring on spyder. trailer built but no lights yet! Looking forward to Demo Event in a few weeks. Can't wait to ride a 2013 RT. I will get off here now an let the pros have it. I will be back when I start lights on trailer.

SPYD1
03-06-2013, 07:31 PM
Hello to you!

Netminder
03-06-2013, 07:33 PM
Hey Ho! :ohyea:

Chupaca
03-06-2013, 07:50 PM
Howdy..!!:thumbup:

Bob Denman
03-06-2013, 08:04 PM
No worries; Pete! :thumbup:
We all remember how tough you had it there for a while with your bike.
Glad to hear that it's still running well, and we DO want to see pictures of your "T"! :thumbup:

SpyderAnn01
03-06-2013, 08:58 PM
So did I understand you right that you are going to pull your Spyder on a trailer behind your Model T? You will need to add a day or two to your trip just so you can answer questions at gas stations.

shelbydave
03-07-2013, 09:07 AM
So did I understand you right that you are going to pull your Spyder on a trailer behind your Model T? You will need to add a day or two to your trip just so you can answer questions at gas stations.

He'd have to answer more questions if he pulled the "T" with the Spyder... :roflblack::roflblack:

ARtraveler
03-07-2013, 03:37 PM
:2thumbs::2thumbs: We are with you, and remember the problems.

pellcitypete
03-07-2013, 04:49 PM
So did I understand you right that you are going to pull your Spyder on a trailer behind your Model T? You will need to add a day or two to your trip just so you can answer questions at gas stations. Well I didn't think of that idea:thumbup: But I would get lots of looks (and questions) either way!:roflblack: But I don't think the model T will be ready . I bought a trailer from har-ber freight that I will be pulling. I got the small one! My AADD kicked in. Started on mini T then started on spyder hitch, then went to work on trailer, then for some reason I decided to replace carpet in my bass boat :dontknow:! now I have s#*t all over the place an none finished!!! :banghead: But luckily most are about 85 to 95% done. Spyder will be first(and trailer) so we can make trip to Kansas :thumbup::thumbup::clap::clap: thanks for all post it feels great to be back on here HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SAFE AN WONDERFUL RIDEING SEASON!!! Pete

pellcitypete
03-07-2013, 04:50 PM
He'd have to answer more questions if he pulled the "T" with the Spyder... :roflblack::roflblack: :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: YEP:thumbup::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: