PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Spyderlover shirts

Kmort44
03-06-2013, 05:28 PM
Okay all you Indiana Spyderlovers, who's creative enough or has the time to design a shirt for the Indiana contingent?
Tina (8LEGS) has a graphic on her signature that I like. Anyone else with the talent to that kind of artistry.
I've seen a lot of graphics being used by other states that are really cool also

Chime in!

Corrected:My understanding from reading other post is that CAT Specialties will produce them if there's enough interest, I think I read that a minimum of 24 was the magical number per production run.
Maybe if FlamingoeBabe reads this post she can work her magic (minus a pink flamingoe) mind you.
Post here even if you just have interest if shirts were produced, and quantities you would possible purchase.
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.:thumbup:

Correction on shirts needed to order is 24.
List starts here:

kmort44 3
rcdurango 2
woody 2
patty 2
8legs 2
FUNON3 1
Indiana Pearl 2
Dick574 2
Trickie Dick 2
SpyderFun 2
Halesangel13 2
Retread 2
Hberninger 1
Indiana Terry 2
Slagiatt 1

rcdurango
03-06-2013, 05:31 PM
Take two at least. Just let me know if you can make it happen.

Woody
03-06-2013, 07:00 PM
But sorry, no creativity here to design one.

flamingobabe
03-06-2013, 08:26 PM
Tina...8Legs needs to step up and grap the bull by the horn and run with this...she is so creative

patty
03-07-2013, 09:33 PM
I am in for 2 shirts.

funon3
03-09-2013, 02:03 PM
I would be good for at least one shirt but don't have the talent to help in the design. How about it Tina, can you work some magic? :pray:

Some Guy
03-09-2013, 02:44 PM
I don't want one. :roflblack:

(see my location! Go Michigan State!!!)

8LEGS
03-10-2013, 09:30 AM
Sorry, just now checking in. I would be in for two shirts. CAT does a great job, but I could create something if y'all want me to.

Throw out some ideas of what you might want and I'll get to work.

Kmort44
03-10-2013, 09:49 AM
Sorry, just now checking in. I would be in for two shirts. CAT does a great job, but I could create something if y'all want me to.

Throw out some ideas of what you might want and I'll get to work.

Whoa I was starting to wonder if you moved out of the Indiana area? I haven't heard from most of the regulars here! I'll keep the posting up in hopes that others come. Good to hear from you :clap:

As far as ideas go, I like your signature icon with maybe a reference to the Indy 500 or Brickyard 400 racing, since we are "THE GREATEST SPECTACLE IN RACING" maybe even a picture of ME!!! .........just kidding:)
Do you have the ability or licensing to place a Spyder in there, if not maybe CAT could after your done with it.
I'll put you down for two if we can muster enough orders to start the process with CAT specialties.

Thanks again

Woody
03-10-2013, 09:53 AM
Free ideas, possibly worth the price....
I think we need a picture of the Roadster or viewers may think we are an arachnid club.
An outline of the state map, and of course, Indiana Spyder Lovers.
There lies the end of my creativity.

How about a picture of a corn field?:joke:

8LEGS
03-10-2013, 09:58 AM
Did you want Indiana Spyder Lovers or Indiana Spyder Riders

8LEGS
03-10-2013, 09:59 AM
Kevin, I looked over the email from CAT and will follow their graphic guidelines. Just need more ideas on what everyone would want. I'll create a few "rough" designs to get an idea.

Kmort44
03-10-2013, 10:02 AM
Did you want Indiana Spyder Lovers or Indiana Spyder Riders

Good question! I'm thinking RYDERs "with a Y"

WWLD?

IndianaPearl
03-10-2013, 10:08 AM
I too will buy 2 shirts.

8LEGS
03-10-2013, 10:12 AM
Guess I'll put the ipad down and start using the computer. Lets see what I can come up with.

Woody
03-10-2013, 10:58 AM
After thinking about it Spyder Ryders would be preferred over Spyder Lovers.

DaDrkmysta
03-10-2013, 09:24 PM
After thinking about it Spyder Ryders would be preferred over Spyder Lovers.

:agree: put me down for one... if i can get it in either red or white...

dick574
03-12-2013, 12:23 AM
2 please

Kmort44
03-12-2013, 06:41 PM
All right looking good for pre-orders just need 10 more to get CAT specialties involved.:thumbup: At first I have to admit I thought the Indiana contingent was going to let me down, but we are more than half way there! Calling.......Trickie Dick, Motor Jim, Indiana Terry....
YooWoo....All yee All yee in come free.......calling all Indiana Spyder Ryders
:yes::yes::yes:

Trickie Dick
03-12-2013, 07:41 PM
All right looking good for pre-orders just need 10 more to get CAT specialties involved.:thumbup: At first I have to admit I thought the Indiana contingent was going to let me down, but we are more than half way there! Calling.......Trickie Dick, Motor Jim, Indiana Terry....
YooWoo....All yee All yee in come free.......calling all Indiana Spyder Ryders
:yes::yes::yes:

Aw, OK. I'll take 2. Why don't I give you my credit card no. now so if you need money........:yikes:

8LEGS
03-15-2013, 09:27 AM
Still working on the design, could use more input!

Kmort44
03-15-2013, 04:30 PM
Send some drafts of what you got and maybe we can add something or suggest something or maybe you nailed it on the first try, I have faith in you.;)
Still need some more orders before getting CAT Specialties involved.

SpyderFun
03-18-2013, 08:25 AM
I'm in for 2!

Seeing how we all met here on "SpyderLovers"..... "SpyderLovers - Indiana" kinda makes sense to me! :2thumbs:
You don't have to be a "ryder" to be a "lover"! :roflblack:

Any thoughts on ordering embroidered sport shirts?

8LEGS
03-18-2013, 01:09 PM
Still in the works. Had a few designes ... I thought they were too busy. Worked on this one today, have a couple more I hope to get uploaded soon. Will try to upload tonight or in the morning. Have to get Spyder put back together.

dick574
03-21-2013, 09:21 PM
Still in the works. Had a few designes ... I thought they were too busy. Worked on this one today, have a couple more I hope to get uploaded soon. Will try to upload tonight or in the morning. Have to get Spyder put back together.

Com'n Indiana, we need about another 8 orders to get to the 24. Let's trust Tina to get a good design. Sign up now.

Spacetrucker
03-21-2013, 10:53 PM
I think you should take apic of somewhere in IN.foryourshirts show your state off. On a shirt not like a lic plate . A really good pic is betterthen a look of lic plate?. I know you all in IN have cool places solook for it then let cat make it up.

Spacetrucker
03-21-2013, 10:57 PM
Look in cats page and see what Oregon and San Fran did that will give you a good idel of a good shirt. Hope that helps look around their site, cats for great info

SpyderFun
03-22-2013, 07:58 AM
Look in cats page and see what Oregon and San Fran did that will give you a good idel of a good shirt. Hope that helps look around their site, cats for great info

The Golden Gate is known worldwide as being in California. We have the the Indy 500 here and it too is known world wide as is located in Indianapolis, IN.

How about a pic of the track with a Spyder and below it reads "Home of the Indy 500 SpyderLovers"?

-Mike
<Sent using Tapatalk>

8LEGS
03-22-2013, 09:29 AM

I have many more drafts, some with reference to indy 500, crossroads of america, etc....... It's on a shirt, you don't want something too busy. All these ideas are great and I'll keep trucking along with the ideas.

Woody
03-22-2013, 10:51 AM
You can increase my request from 1 to 2 shirts if it helps hit the minimum.

8LEGS
03-22-2013, 11:26 AM
Another very rough draft ..... keep the ideas coming

Kmort44
03-22-2013, 06:17 PM
Thanks 8LEGS,

I have really enjoyed your drafts, I think my favorite would have to be the state of Indiana with the racecar but I'm thinking now that the car should be a Spyder Roadster. "The Greatest Spectacle In Ryding"
maybe we should do them all in a montage?
I did tell you in advance that I'm not creative.......right?
If you have more, post them I wouldn't mind seeing more.
Thanks again,

FOOTNOTE:
We still need more orders to process
Thanks everyone:thumbup:

Trickie Dick
03-22-2013, 09:18 PM
Thanks 8LEGS,

I have really enjoyed your drafts, I think my favorite would have to be the state of Indiana with the racecar but I'm thinking now that the car should be a Spyder Roadster. "The Greatest Spectacle In Ryding"
maybe we should do them all in a montage?
I did tell you in advance that I'm not creative.......right?
If you have more, post them I wouldn't mind seeing more.
Thanks again,

FOOTNOTE:
We still need more orders to process
Thanks everyone:thumbup:

I hate to admit it, but I agree with Kmort's idea of the spyder instead of the race car.:spyder:

Woody
03-23-2013, 07:43 AM
I hate to admit it, but I agree with Kmort's idea of the spyder instead of the race car.:spyder:

I Agree

Halesangel13
03-23-2013, 10:39 AM
Tina thanks for taking the bull by the horns and running with it. I will take two shirts. Cathy Hale, Madison, Indiana

dick574
03-23-2013, 10:51 AM
I agree with Kmort & Trickie Dick about the Spyder on the logo.

Kmort44
03-23-2013, 11:43 AM
3 more and the order proceeds to CAT specialities, I would be willing to order 1 more if others could step up as well.....any takers???
I noticed on CAT's website that patches and hoodies were offered as well to some of the other states not sure if that will be the case or not. hoping it will.
Spyderfest is right around the corner, 31 days and counting:thumbup:

retread
03-23-2013, 07:27 PM
I'll take 2.

john

8LEGS
03-23-2013, 11:12 PM
I just got home from work and I go back in the morning, but I'll get working on the image. Besides a Spyder, anything else you think would be good added? I'm open to suggestions..... Tuesday will be the day I have more free time to work on it so lets get some ideas flowing.

Hberninger
03-25-2013, 03:31 PM
I live in South Carolina now, but was born, raised, and educated in Indiana. I still think of it (and my hometown Delphi) as my real home. Even though my work took me away from Indiana, I would love to have an Indiana Spyder T-shirt. I hope you'll let a transplant buy one.

Kmort44
03-25-2013, 09:38 PM
I live in South Carolina now, but was born, raised, and educated in Indiana. I still think of it (and my hometown Delphi) as my real home. Even though my work took me away from Indiana, I would love to have an Indiana Spyder T-shirt. I hope you'll let a transplant buy one.

Absolutely but we may require a travel guide if we venture into your new homeland. I'll put you down for 1.

If your going to Spyderfest 2013 make sure to look us up! Once a Hoosier always a Hoosier.

Take care,
Kevin

Trickie Dick
03-26-2013, 07:02 AM
Shipping Next Monday www.spyderthreads.com:hun: (http://www.spyderthreads.com:hun:)

Shipping what? We don't even have a design yet. :shocked:

SpyderFun
03-28-2013, 12:38 PM
I think like that avatar of a plane "We got HIJACK'D"

:roflblack::helpsmilie:

WHAT?
Not sure I follow this remark so will withhold any comment given my past association with airplanes and personal loss until clarified.

-Mike
<Sent using Tapatalk>

Questions
03-29-2013, 03:05 PM
Indiana Terry will order 2.

Slagiatt
03-29-2013, 07:29 PM
Put me on the list.
I guess we're down to 7 now.
:clap:

8LEGS
03-31-2013, 12:52 PM
Kevin, did you get the draft sent off to CAT? Need anything else from me?

Kmort44
03-31-2013, 05:54 PM
Kevin, did you get the draft sent off to CAT? Need anything else from me?

I have sent him the draft and spoken to him, just awaiting his creation now from what we sent him. Hoping to get this done soon.
Thanks again.