PDA

View Full Version : Ooooppppsss,, I did it again..

carajony
03-05-2013, 10:53 PM
Well what can I say. I'm hooked.. Went today n picked up a 2012 RS for the wife... Now we both can ride... Did all the paperwork n financing for a black SE5. All done... Dealer told me to come back in a few hours to pick it up cause they had to put it together... Dealer calls me and says they did a boo boo.. I was like "oh boy,, here it goes :shocked:".. They said the computer said the one I purchased was black but when they started to put together it was actually pearl white... The wife said okay n it was a go... Great price and they even thru in a brp full cover n a couple other things for free...

Now it's 2012 blue RTS
2012 pearl white RS... Her we goooooooooooo:D :yes:

Big Arm
03-05-2013, 11:18 PM
:congrats: :2thumbs:

Chupaca
03-05-2013, 11:22 PM
:congrats: Great deal so send some pic's of the two of you on your first duet ryde..:clap:

d.o.spyder-rts
03-06-2013, 01:06 AM
:congrats: on your spyder purchase. Dale

Wormie
03-06-2013, 04:29 AM
The pearl white is a good looking bike.

Spydered
03-06-2013, 05:25 AM
Yes sir, the pearl white is a good looking machine. Enjoy.

GloryRyders
03-06-2013, 05:30 AM
:congrats: on being a two Spyder family!:2thumbs:

Captain Fin
03-06-2013, 06:31 AM
It's time for you to take a trip. Come on down to the Keys. My wife and I took our Spyder to Alabama Jacks yesterday just over the Card Sound Bridge and had chicken wings and conch fritters. We met a red Spyder at the toll booth going south. I'm seeing Spyders every week when I ride now. They are becoming very common to see here in the Keys due to the great weather and very beautiful views.

Bob Denman
03-06-2013, 07:44 AM
Another infestation; and TWICE the farkling possibilities!! :2thumbs: :congrats:

retired1
03-06-2013, 07:46 AM
I know Pearl White is a pretty bike, but so is the blue and it is fastest!:yikes::D
Congrats!

daveinva
03-06-2013, 07:59 AM
Look on the bright side: by getting the Pearl White Spyder, you two avoid nosy strangers asking why you're both black and blue!

:joke:

(I'll see myself out... )

otter28169
03-06-2013, 08:03 AM
Livin' the dream Man!!!!! Congrats on getting a second beast in the garage.:thumbup:

Captain Fin
03-06-2013, 09:07 AM
I know Pearl White is a pretty bike, but so is the blue and it is fastest!:yikes::D
Congrats!
I have the blue one to. I did not know it was the fastest.

Cruzr Joe
03-06-2013, 09:40 AM
I have the blue one to. I did not know it was the fastest.

That is a misconception................Lava Bronze is the hottest so it stands to reason, THE FASTEST. :ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:

Cruzr Joe

Jharpo
03-06-2013, 12:12 PM
Lava Bronze fast? Hot lava cools rapidly and becomes a rock. Blue? Everyone knows that blue is a calming color, not fast. White is beautiful , but fast? White just drifts like the snow. Takes its time getting there and takes its time leaving. Then there is RED! Red is the color of speed. Did you ever see a lava bronze Farari? Red Spyders are so much faster than the other colors that I heard BRP quit making red bikes because all the other colors were jealous that they were not as speedy. So now you have the facts!

Bob Denman
03-06-2013, 12:13 PM
Blue is cool! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_7v.gif

Bonniele
03-06-2013, 02:40 PM
Well what can I say. I'm hooked.. Went today n picked up a 2012 RS for the wife... Now we both can ride... Did all the paperwork n financing for a black SE5. All done... Dealer told me to come back in a few hours to pick it up cause they had to put it together... Dealer calls me and says they did a boo boo.. I was like "oh boy,, here it goes :shocked:".. They said the computer said the one I purchased was black but when they started to put together it was actually pearl white... The wife said okay n it was a go... Great price and they even thru in a brp full cover n a couple other things for free...

Now it's 2012 blue RTS

Out here in Ca, there were no more 2012 RS SEC5's in white. My husband insisted we wanted white which was agreeable with me. We had dealers looking and looking and dickering with the two that was found in the opposite ends of CA. We bought them in October (not a good riding month) and now I see white is in the more expensive (relative term) models. You are a good husband!:bowdown:

Bonniele
03-06-2013, 02:44 PM
Look on the bright side: by getting the Pearl White Spyder, you two avoid nosy strangers asking why you're both black and blue!

:joke:(I'll see myself out... )

I liked your response. My husband wanted Blue if we couldn't get the white ones and I wanted red.

ARtraveler
03-06-2013, 02:49 PM
:congrats: from another two spyder family. Glad everything worked out to your satisfaction. White was my favorite until the new Citrus Yellow came out--but--I am still driving my black and the magnesum.

Color was never the final clincher for me. If I get a good deal, the color is secondary--unless I have choices.

PrairieSpyder
03-06-2013, 02:58 PM
Lava Bronze fast? Hot lava cools rapidly and becomes a rock. Blue? Everyone knows that blue is a calming color, not fast. White is beautiful , but fast? White just drifts like the snow. Takes its time getting there and takes its time leaving. Then there is RED! Red is the color of speed. Did you ever see a lava bronze Farari? Red Spyders are so much faster than the other colors that I heard BRP quit making red bikes because all the other colors were jealous that they were not as speedy. So now you have the facts!

:agree: Soooooooo True!!!:clap:

SpyderMarkus
03-06-2013, 03:05 PM
Awesome... Wife & I are a two Spyder family... Both Pearl White as well... enjoy!! Nice thing about having a two Spyder family is that you ALWAYS have someone to ryde with!! :)

StanProff
03-06-2013, 03:12 PM
Blue is cool! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_7v.gif

The blue is even faster with Stripes on it!! :yes:

steve635
03-06-2013, 03:20 PM

Actually black is by far the fastest, we black bike owners just wait until nightfall to really show off, and then of course you can't see us.

DRTSB
03-06-2013, 03:26 PM
Here is the meaning

P ass
E verything
A nd
R eally
L asting
W hile
H itting
I nterstates
T urnpikes
E verywhere

Dave ;) See if anyone else can think of something different! I challenge you!

carajony
03-06-2013, 10:23 PM
Thanx everyone... This is a pic of us getting ready for a little ride today...

JBspyder-ryder
03-10-2013, 10:27 AM
New to this site and read your post. Congrats on your purchase. My fiancée and I are from Boca Raton and are looking for others with Syders to meet and enjoy the Spyder expirience. Doesn't look there are many Spyder riders in our area. Where do you meet and how often?

Now it's 2012 blue RTS