PDA

View Full Version : Tricled- Number #1....THE BEST!!!

alphaspyder
03-03-2013, 11:05 PM
Hello Everyone.....Been sitting in the shadows here for awhile and taking in all the advice and knowledge here from a great group of spyderlovers.Brought home my pearl white 2012 limited oct/2012 and was able to put 1000km before putting her to sleep..........now I'm going crazy waiting for Mother Nature to push into Spring.
So...decided to tackle some MODS....just because most of you guys and ladies made it sound easy to try...ordered the 3rd and 4th brake light from Tricled...did the install.....all was ok but was not happy with placement.....you can guess what happened next....tried to fix and made a mess....ended up pulling wire out of light!:banghead:
Sent Reggy an email asking if I could purchase the longer led light only.....waited a few days and no reply...decided to re-send email cause I thought I sent email to cyberspace because heard nothing!
Well to my surprise I received a new pair of lights from Tricled!!! guess the Light Gods heard my cry and Reggy fixed my problem....:thumbup:GREAT GUY....GREAT SPONSOR.....again Reggy THANK YOU:bowdown:....U DA BEST!!!

Now if the snow could take a hike......gotta ride and check out those lights

Big Arm
03-03-2013, 11:46 PM
:welcome: and glad he was able to help

harrypottar
03-04-2013, 06:44 AM
That's customer service above and beyond :thumbup:

harry

Bob Denman
03-04-2013, 07:32 AM
:welcome:
Glad to hear that Reggy heard your call! :thumbup: We are very fortunate to have some of the best sponsors possible working with us in here! :2thumbs:

NitroCircus Spyder
03-04-2013, 07:50 AM
Hello Everyone.....Been sitting in the shadows here for awhile and taking in all the advice and knowledge here from a great group of spyderlovers.Brought home my pearl white 2012 limited oct/2012 and was able to put 1000km before putting her to sleep..........now I'm going crazy waiting for Mother Nature to push into Spring.
So...decided to tackle some MODS....just because most of you guys and ladies made it sound easy to try...ordered the 3rd and 4th brake light from Tricled...did the install.....all was ok but was not happy with placement.....you can guess what happened next....tried to fix and made a mess....ended up pulling wire out of light!:banghead:
Sent Reggy an email asking if I could purchase the longer led light only.....waited a few days and no reply...decided to re-send email cause I thought I sent email to cyberspace because heard nothing!
Well to my surprise I received a new pair of lights from Tricled!!! guess the Light Gods heard my cry and Reggy fixed my problem....:thumbup:GREAT GUY....GREAT SPONSOR.....again Reggy THANK YOU:bowdown:....U DA BEST!!!

:agree: He is the best! Congrats on your new spyder and happy trails when you do get to ride! Reggy will never let anyone down. Great guy.
:firstplace: :bowdown: :clap: :2thumbs:

nudle
03-04-2013, 09:57 AM
:agree:

Joanie
03-04-2013, 10:27 AM

Reggy is awesome. Even when someone, aka Kevorama, messed something up on the install and it was totally Kev's mistake, Reggy made it right. He is great, and thanks to Reggy our bike is in pieces because Kev is putting on almost every light that Reggy has!!! Might have to wear my sunglasses at night!!!!! Watch out world we are going to light it up!!

Kratos
03-04-2013, 01:23 PM
Reggy is The Man! Very grateful for his help in Knight Rider. :thumbup::bowdown:

Extracool
03-04-2013, 07:58 PM
Reggy takes care of all of his customers, goes overboard to accommodate you, never fear, Reggy will take of you with the best quality and most up to date products.:yes: