PDA

View Full Version : House Sold!!!!

Littlebadwolf
03-03-2013, 02:17 PM
Looks like our house that we put on the market 6 weeks ago sold this weekend and our lives will be moving at a fast pace..We never expected it to sell this fast and we're in shock. Now I'm concerned that we won't be able to make Spyderfest again. We'll have 30 days to get out of the house once it's closed and it's gonna be hectic trying to get the entire household into boxes and pods for the impending move. We're concentrating on a move to Eastern Tn or the Louisville, KY area depending on where Cindi can find a job as a Medical Technician..Nice thing is that she'll be going from full to part time work and will have more free time and not have to drive 40 miles each way to work. It's going to be terrific to get away from the Michigan roads and crazy weather.

SpyderDen
03-03-2013, 02:27 PM
Congrats" :clap:

SpyderAnn01
03-03-2013, 03:05 PM
:congrats:

optimus prime
03-03-2013, 03:06 PM
If you are looking in east TN. Take a look around Greeneville TN. Two great hospitals in town and not too far from Johnson City medical center. Hometown reality is a good place to start for a new home here in Greeneville. Best of luck where ever you end up.

SpyderLady
03-03-2013, 03:07 PM
:congrats:, but you HAVE to make it to Spyderfest. You know I really need my RS Fix:thumbup: Call in the troops for help packing. You really do not want to miss this years Spyderfest. Yes it will be bigger and better than ever before. Please, please, please make it:yes:

Littlebadwolf
03-03-2013, 03:12 PM
If you are looking in east TN. Take a look around Greeneville TN. Two great hospitals in town and not too far from Johnson City medical center. Hometown reality is a good place to start for a new home here in Greeneville. Best of luck where ever you end up.
That's the exact area we're looking at because of all the medical facilities in the area...not to mention that we won't have to travel far to Lamonts BBQ,,:)

Chupaca
03-03-2013, 03:37 PM
Congrats you have accomplished the impossible in these times. Hope the transition goes as well as the sale. Good luck where ever you go..!!:clap:

SpyderSteve
03-03-2013, 03:53 PM
Congrats! :thumbup:

flamingobabe
03-03-2013, 04:01 PM

optimus prime
03-03-2013, 04:02 PM
Give Brad or Ginia a call at Hometown Realty. They are the best in town. Looking forward to spyder riding with you when you get in town.

NancysToy
03-03-2013, 04:11 PM
That was quick! Another couple of Michigan Spyder riders desert our frigid climate. I think one day Nancy and I may be the only ones left here...LOL. We considered TN or NC, but in the end family won out, and we are building here. I'm sure we will be jealous come next February. Try not to go nuts during the packing, searching for a job, and searching for a house or land. We'll miss you.

Littlebadwolf
03-03-2013, 04:14 PM
That was quick! Another couple of Michigan Spyder riders desert our frigid climate. I think one day Nancy and I may be the only ones left here...LOL. We considered TN or NC, but in the end family won out, and we are building here. I'm sure we will be jealous come next February. Try not to go nuts during the packing, searching for a job, and searching for a house or land. We'll miss you.
Thanks Scotty...We're gonna miss you folks that we rode with here but I'm sure we'll see you at some of the events...

GloryRyders
03-03-2013, 04:28 PM
:congrats: on the house sale..............by the end of April you will probably need a break from all the craziness so you for sure need to come to Spyderfest!

rnet
03-03-2013, 05:19 PM
Good luck in your move to the south and if you back to the northeast give me a holler.

rhansen309
03-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Congratulations Larry. We will miss you and Cindi.

Scotty,
Emily and I will not be leaving MI either!!

2ndChildhood
03-03-2013, 05:58 PM
Larry, great news

ToM & JeN
SpyderFest 2013

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SPYD1
03-03-2013, 06:02 PM
Congrats! We are envious but like Scotty...the family keeps us here.

bruiser
03-03-2013, 06:04 PM
We know the feeling. Our last house sold in two days. Good luck with the long distance move/job hunt. Last one out of Michigan, turn the lights off.

NancysToy
03-03-2013, 06:06 PM
Scotty,
Emily and I will not be leaving MI either!!
Shhhh! If you say it too loud people will know you are nuts! ;) We are leaving Calhoun County, I'm afraid...right smack into the snow belt in Allegan County. That's where we are building the new house.

Bob Denman
03-03-2013, 07:45 PM
Hey; If anybody else shows up with a suitcase full of cash and still wanting a house, send them my way! :thumbup:
:congrats:on the sale, and the best of luck to you for the transition!

StanProff
03-03-2013, 07:46 PM
Looks like our house that we put on the market 6 weeks ago sold this weekend and our lives will be moving at a fast pace..We never expected it to sell this fast and we're in shock. Now I'm concerned that we won't be able to make Spyderfest again. We'll have 30 days to get out of the house once it's closed and it's gonna be hectic trying to get the entire household into boxes and pods for the impending move. We're concentrating on a move to Eastern Tn or the Louisville, KY area depending on where Cindi can find a job as a Medical Technician..Nice thing is that she'll be going from full to part time work and will have more free time and not have to drive 40 miles each way to work. It's going to be terrific to get away from the Michigan roads and crazy weather.

AS mentioned, Greeneville has a couple of fine Hospitals. You guys may already know the following but here it is just in case. The entire Tri-Cities area along with Greeneville is loaded with med. Centers. Bristol Regional Med. Center is a part of the Wellmont Health Care system, they have two major Medical centers, one is The Bristol center and the other is the Holston Valley Med. center in Kingsport (thirty minutes from Bristol and about the same distance from Johnson City. The Wellmont system also comprises 8 or 9 other area hospitals in the upper east tenn. and southwest Va. areas. We also have the Mountain states Health System based at the Johnson city Med center. this group also has a number of hospitals in the surrounding areas with Two in Johnson city. Good luck on your job search and your move.

ARtraveler
03-04-2013, 03:08 PM
Just wanted to wish you folks :congrats: on the quick sale of your home. Now, the fun really begins. Please keep us posted.

Littlebadwolf
03-04-2013, 04:49 PM
AS mentioned, Greeneville has a couple of fine Hospitals. You guys may already know the following but here it is just in case. The entire Tri-Cities area along with Greeneville is loaded with med. Centers. Bristol Regional Med. Center is a part of the Wellmont Health Care system, they have two major Medical centers, one is The Bristol center and the other is the Holston Valley Med. center in Kingsport (thirty minutes from Bristol and about the same distance from Johnson City. The Wellmont system also comprises 8 or 9 other area hospitals in the upper east tenn. and southwest Va. areas. We also have the Mountain states Health System based at the Johnson city Med center. this group also has a number of hospitals in the surrounding areas with Two in Johnson city. Good luck on your job search and your move.

Thanks for the info..Cindi will be forwarding resumes to all the above...While we're looking at both Eastern Tn and Louisville...My preference is definitely Eastern Tn...Now the fun begins...Looking for a house and everything else that we need with the move...and a good BRP dealer would be a huge plus...But then again...I can just hire Lamont to work on our Spyders...:)

mxz600
03-07-2013, 02:46 PM
Congrats to you and Cindy. Good luck to you both, you will be missed.

Thank you both for your kindness and hospitality.

Some Guy
03-07-2013, 03:17 PM
Congrats Larry!!! We'll miss you in Hell! ;)

(There's probably a lot of people out there that don't know what I mean by that...)

mxz600
03-07-2013, 04:19 PM
Congrats Larry!!! We'll miss you in Hell! ;)

(There's probably a lot of people out there that don't know what I mean by that...)
A picture of Larry in Hell.

CyncySpyder
03-07-2013, 06:14 PM
:clap::yes::congrats::yes::clap:

Some Guy
03-08-2013, 11:42 AM
A picture of Larry in Hell.

And SpyderSteve far left with Kmort in the middle. I managed to avoid this shot! ;)

SpyderAnn01
03-08-2013, 11:46 AM
And SpyderSteve far left with Kmort in the middle. I managed to avoid this shot! ;)

Tie Dye is invisible in photos!

Some Guy
03-08-2013, 11:48 AM

:roflblack:

ma and pa
03-08-2013, 11:48 AM
Charleston, West Virginia has three major hospitals in it, and some great riding.

8LEGS
03-08-2013, 12:57 PM

Not entirely ...... I think I have a few around here ..

8LEGS
03-08-2013, 12:58 PM

Congrats on the quick sale!:yes: