PDA

View Full Version : As, Race day with 30 spyders

Spacetrucker
03-03-2013, 02:15 PM
So some one posted where's the Az spyders are well they are here to day at the Race. So this what we have here.
15- calif riders:clap:
9 - Nv riders
5- Tx riders
1- Or riders they are all sitting in the same place at start/finish line. Hope to get some pics up soon . We are just having fun. I flu down late last night to be with a team to see the race really nice to be ask to be here so much fun so far. Anyway this is where all the Az rides are.:yes: So come down and party with us.

SpyderAnn01
03-03-2013, 03:07 PM
Enjoy the race and please post some pictures.

Chupaca
03-03-2013, 03:55 PM
How many from AZ..?? Looks like they are all from out of town.. Have fun with them and enjoy the races..:ohyea:

Spacetrucker
03-03-2013, 04:03 PM
All guys and gals will be going to Mo, for the fest. We are making ride date and rv travel times should be fun will post later on. Nice here to day just cool to see all the bikes lined up out front so meany people looking at them. See a y'all

Rockwall
03-03-2013, 04:11 PM
Awesome!!! I am so jealous!! And here in Chicago a blizzard is on the way...:banghead:

Bonniele
03-03-2013, 09:28 PM
All guys and gals will be going to Mo, for the fest. We are making ride date and rv travel times should be fun will post later on. Nice here to day just cool to see all the bikes lined up out front so meany people looking at them. See a y'all

We will be traveling from around San Antonio for MO and don't know how long it will take...leaving about the 5th of April for Tucson first...would like to see if can join a group or get directions on roads best from San Antonio to Springfield. If we can join up somewhere from San Antonio, we would like that. Thanks!

scooterexpress
03-04-2013, 01:57 PM
when will you be in san antoinio? i'm ft-worth we will be headed to mo on the 20th arrv on the 22nd.