PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Pitbull Guys and Gals!

muleman1
03-01-2013, 08:24 PM
Again, thanks to the Pitbull Crew for literally burning the "midnight oil" to to finish our new :spyder2:.
We know you all have been working really hard and it showed today at the Grand Opening.

We're excited to be a part of this fantastic community, and it was so nice to meet new friends today and put faces to Spyderlover names.

It was also great to discover that I've unkowingly been exchanging posts with a couple of old friends!

We can't wait to get our new :spyder2: out of its lair and spread its legs!

Spydeejane
03-02-2013, 07:55 AM
George and I were happy to meet you and have you join the "red" spyder family. It's good times ahead. Since you are probably the first spyder sale at Pit Bull, you are now part of Spyder history.

owens9fingers
03-02-2013, 08:24 AM
It was really good to meet and talk to you two. See you at SpyderFest ! Enjoy the red machine! :ohyea:

NitroCircus Spyder
03-02-2013, 08:40 AM
Again, thanks to the Pitbull Crew for literally burning the "midnight oil" to to finish our new :spyder2:.
We know you all have been working really hard and it showed today at the Grand Opening.

We're excited to be a part of this fantastic community, and it was so nice to meet new friends today and put faces to Spyderlover names.

It was also great to discover that I've unkowingly been exchanging posts with a couple of old friends!

Thanks for sharing the photos with us and Congrats on your new spyder. Love the red!
:2thumbs: :ohyea: :yes:

GloryRyders
03-03-2013, 06:47 AM
:congrats: on your new :spyder:............missed you at the Grand Opening but will see you at Spyderfest!

Harley
03-03-2013, 07:27 AM
Congrats on your new :spyder2:. I am sure there are many happy miles ahead. We have some good pictures of your first ride (parking lot) if you are interested. Again, nice meeting you and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy !! And by the way, you could not have picked a better man to deal with. We love Len and family.

Harley & Darlene Kamper (the happy Kampers)

murphybrown
03-03-2013, 09:53 AM
In choosing the Spyder for your new ride but more importantly Len and crew for your dealer. Everything you hear and read about how they "ROLL" is truth. They are:firstplace: In integrity, Both personally and professionally. :yes:

Bob Denman
03-03-2013, 10:26 AM
So we'll see you at SpyderFest! :2thumbs: :congrats:

Spiderwoman
03-03-2013, 02:25 PM
Rick and Kathy. It was sure nice to meet both of you and looking forward to seeing you again at Spyderfest. Nice color choice on the Rt....RED. Hope you are headed out on the road this week. Sounds like the weather will give you a chance to ride.

Congrats. :ohyea:

Spiderwoman
03-03-2013, 02:33 PM
Congrats on your new :spyder2:. I am sure there are many happy miles ahead. We have some good pictures of your first ride (parking lot) if you are interested. Again, nice meeting you and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy !! And by the way, you could not have picked a better man to deal with. We love Len and family.

Harley & Darlene Kamper (the happy Kampers)

Harley and Darlene. It was good to meet the two of you. I am sure Len and Vanessa appreciated the extra help prepping for the Grand Opening. See you both at Spyderfest.

2NFrnt
03-03-2013, 04:52 PM

Rick, it was great to see you and Kathy again after all those years. The only problem with old friends is, well their OLD!:) Hope you see you guys again soon.

pitbull
03-06-2013, 08:55 PM

What can a guy say but thank you! Spyderlover support is meaning more to us now more than ever, we want to take care of you and truly truly appreciate the folks thinking of us and coming into to the store, we strive to do our very best to and work for each of you as friends first....thank you guys so very much for picking us....My family and crew truly thank you:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: