PDA

View Full Version : AGE OLD QUESTION......ANSWERED

boborgera
02-28-2013, 08:49 PM
As i get a bit older and have a bit more time, I sometimes have to create opportunities to keep my deductive reasoning skills sharp.........

Finish moving the wood pile today, And after doing so i sat down and had a couple of nice cold beers. The day was perfect, And the brew facilitated some deep thinking on various topics.....

Finally i thought about an age old question;;; Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the groin??.....

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the groin.......

Well, After another beer or two, And some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question;;.. Getting kicked in the groin is more painful than having a baby.... And here is the reasoning behind my conclusion.....

A year or so after giving birth, A woman will often say,.... It would be nice to have another child........

On the other hand, You'll never hear a guy say, You know, I think i would like another good kick in the groin.....

I rest my case..... Still sharp as a tack.........

Yazz
02-28-2013, 09:17 PM
Depends if the lady in question had an epidural during childbirth or not.

I rest my case...

Blue Star
02-28-2013, 09:30 PM
I read on the net (wish I could remember the site now) that giving birth is twenty times more painful than having a bone break. The article gave the measurement used for the broken bone as 50 units (?), but do not remember what the article called the measurement.

Chupaca
02-28-2013, 10:11 PM
Your right the comparison has to be natural birth vs closed toe boot to the groin... I agree men never wish to have it over again...:roflblack:

Jeriatric
02-28-2013, 10:37 PM
How to - not get kicked in the groin.

STOP - getting her pregnant :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

mowin
02-28-2013, 11:13 PM
As i get a bit older and have a bit more time, I sometimes have to create opportunities to keep my deductive reasoning skills sharp.........

Finish moving the wood pile today, And after doing so i sat down and had a couple of nice cold beers. The day was perfect, And the brew facilitated some deep thinking on various topics.....

Finally i thought about an age old question;;; Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the groin??.....

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the groin.......

Well, After another beer or two, And some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question;;.. Getting kicked in the groin is more painful than having a baby.... And here is the reasoning behind my conclusion.....

A year or so after giving birth, A woman will often say,.... It would be nice to have another child........

On the other hand, You'll never hear a guy say, You know, I think i would like another good kick in the groin.....

I rest my case..... Still sharp as a tack.........

Why didnt you post this a few weeks ago...Was out with some friends, and one mentioned how painfull his broken toe was. His wife said have a kid then talk to me....Your theory would have been the perfect comeback.

boborgera
02-28-2013, 11:21 PM
Why didnt you post this a few weeks ago...Was out with some friends, and one mentioned how painfull his broken toe was. His wife said have a kid then talk to me....Your theory would have been the perfect comeback.

Put a copy in your wallet, And save it sooner or latter some Women will bring it up.!:roflblack:

mowin
02-28-2013, 11:42 PM
Put a copy in your wallet, And save it sooner or latter some Women will bring it up.!:roflblack:

Trust me...Its stored in the "comeback to child birth file". Maybe I can steer the topic in that direction just so I dont have to wait so long...:roflblack:

dave01
03-01-2013, 06:54 AM
I am so far behind, I am still waiting for the chicken or the egg answer........................

effgjamis
03-01-2013, 06:58 AM
I am so far behind, I am still waiting for the chicken or the egg answer........................

Ok Dave. which came first the Chicken or the Egg????

Bob Denman
03-01-2013, 08:04 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_23.gif I need to go sit down for a while after this conversation triggered unwanted flashbacks...
(Where's the icebags?)

boborgera
03-01-2013, 09:50 AM
Ok Dave. which came first the Chicken or the Egg????

The egg came first, The Chicken was a Mutation!!

Bob Denman
03-01-2013, 10:04 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_16_37.gif

grumpybob
03-01-2013, 10:55 AM
Where does, having your head put in a vise & having an enemy crank the handle a few ties, fit in on the pain scale?

ARtraveler
03-01-2013, 03:33 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Another thread where anything I say can and will be used against me. :roflblack:

My Comment: "I have read the post and my comment is ""No comment"". :joke:

boborgera
03-01-2013, 03:39 PM
Where does, having your head put in a vise & having an enemy crank the handle a few ties, fit in on the pain scale?

No vice, [i always made sure i had one round left] But.........
While jumping over a fallen tree with my Panther 440 [70's] 20 miles out from camp, My foot slipped off the floor board and went into the track and ended up wedged in the Bogey wheel. It took a hour to free my foot, Then i still had to ride 20 miles with a broken/smashed ankle.... That was 35+ years ago, and just thinking about it brings a tear to my eyes.:shocked: